Cumming twice

last reply
11 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
After what age did you stop being able to cum more than once during sex? how about twice a day?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was in my mid 50's when I could only come once during sex, at 65 I broke my lower back and after recovery was down to once every two or three days.
0 likes
I can't properly answer that question because I can still go a few times a day. !
0 likes
I still have horny days where I cum three or four times. Those are becoming rare. Most days it's only once.
Action conquers fear!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
At 60 I haven't hit that point yet, with reasonable recovery time, i.e. 15- 20 minutes. However, I'm capped at about 2-3 times per day.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Great question.....still in my 50s and can cum multiple times a day
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm in my late 50's and I'll let you know when I get to that point.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hi, Kayla2! I’m an older guy. I can still cum twice in one day. Never been able to cum twice, back to back. My muscles give out before my manhood does.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I'm not sure what you mean. I can cum a few times a day. Up until I was 25 I stayed hard when I came and could fuck for hours. Now when I cum I get soft, but in 15 to 20 mins I am ready to go again. And when if I want I'll cum in the morning and again in the afternoon and again in the evening.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by samg61
At 60 I haven't hit that point yet, with reasonable recovery time, i.e. 15- 20 minutes. However, I'm capped at about 2-3 times per day.

Yay !!! there's still hope for us over 60!
0 likes
Yes there is hope. I'm 68. I didn't list it in my answer because it's part of my profile ;)
Action conquers fear!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
At 51 I’m still a horn dog and cum generally several times per day