Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Curvey or Not?

last reply
35 replies
5.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes

Do you prefer curvaceous women or petite women?

44 votes remaining
Curvaceous (42 votes) 95%
Petite (12 votes) 27%
Not Bothered (15 votes) 34%
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer curvaceous myself
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
And in-be-tween.

Bat
Fireman
0 likes
It all depends on the woman. I like both just not extreme.
Lurker
0 likes
Vote on what you prefer, fm.

I prefer the curvaceous. I've always said, "I like some potatoes with my meat."
Lurker
0 likes
I agree with fireman Personally I have not heard one complaint when ridding the shit out of a guy's cock. all I hear are groans. I take it it does not matter all that much
or I have enough to tantalize him. I heard no complaints last night ,as I ground and thumped my guy to the Lynard Skinner Free Bird song
Lurker
0 likes
I prefer the curvaceous. I've always said, "I like some potatoes with my meat."

Good on ya.
Fireman
0 likes
Quote by Pam111
I agree with fireman Personally I have not heard one complaint when ridding the shit out of a guy's cock. all I hear are groans. I take it it does not matter all that much
or I have enough to tantalize him. I heard no complaints last night ,as I ground and thumped my guy to the Lynard Skinner Free Bird song

Thanks Pam,

Rocco like I said it depends on he woman. I prefer a woman who is sexual. Sometimes I like a woman with bit tits, sometimes I like women with small tits. But if the woman is very sexual. I'll take that woman over the nonsexual. How's this I don't like them real skinny or too fat.
Lurker
0 likes
I agree. For me, it depends on how she is inside; what her personality is like, because there is no way in hell I can bang a well-built bitch. That's just me. So if you go the other way with it, where the gal is very nice and I'm very comfortable with her, her body type isn't as important.
Lurker
0 likes
LOL@Rocco! WBB. Good one!
Lush Legend
0 likes
WBB....LMAO!!!!
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hey, I've got curves and the men I've been with love my shape.
Lurker
0 likes
I agree with the fireman and rocco....while curves may catch my eye, it is personality, smile, confidence and attitude that are going to create desire enough to want to get to know her....and once up close, it is how she uses or is comfortable flaunting what she has, and how willing to open up as to what she wants that would seal the deal and keep me coming back...
Fireman
0 likes
Quote by pussycat
hey, I've got curves and the men I've been with love my shape.

Welcome to Lush. Hope we can see your curves.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by fireman
It all depends on the woman. I like both just not extreme.

Amen.
CuriousJayUK -
CuriousJay means that I have a few things, some concerning certain taboos, I am curious about. Not that I am bi-curious.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not Bothered. Every ad you see in magazines, TV, celebrities,...sex sells. It gives the impression ALL girls are hot and curvy and vivacious. At first look a curvy lady is hard not to notice, and would probably get my rod up or at least twitching. I must say that I do prefer a lady with all natural parts, no surgery. Full figured ladies are attractive too. I look for confidence and how she carries herself (walk, look, smile, talk). The female body is absolutely beautiful, so I am easy.
Lurker
0 likes
Depends on the girl.aKVTFpevGI1eSwE0
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Am always going to fall for a good set of long pins (legs), I can live with the rest.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
LOVE THE CURVES ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i have curves, big tits, nice ass but still can't find a guy who likes what i got and won't compare me with the skinnier females
but the fuck buddie i have now don't talk (he is a mute) so i can't ask him very much

“There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are messengers of overwhelming grief...and unspeakable love.” ~ Washington Irving

"Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn't it? It make you so vulnerable. It opens up your chest and it opens up your heart and it mean someone can get inside you and mess you up. You build up all these defenses, you build up a whole set of armor, so that nothing can hurt you, then one stupid person, no different than any other stupid person, wanders into your stupid life... You give them a piece of you. They didn't ask for it. The did something du mb one day, like kiss you or smile at you, and your life isn't yours anymore. Love takes hostages. It gets inside you. Eats you out and leaves you crying in the darkness, so simple a phrase like 'maybe we should just be friends' turns into a glass splinter working its way into your heart. It hurts. Not just in the imagination. Not just in the mind. Its a soul-hurt, a real gets-inside-you-and-rips-you-apart pain. I hate love." ~Neil Gaima
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by diversified
i have curves, big tits, nice ass but still can't find a guy who likes what i got and won't compare me with the skinnier females
but the fuck buddie i have now don't talk (he is a mute) so i can't ask him very much

Every person is different.

I'm 18, so I'm still like a Yo Yo, for lack of a better word.

I use to be very skinny and athletic, had the whole 6pack thing going on. Some guys hated it, some loved it.
Now sadly I am more fluffy(yes fluffy is my word for fat) and I still get the same response;some love it, some don't.

Just love what you got.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hey all smile

im a bbw :P alot of people like a Curvey woman :) lots to grab slap and bite lmao :)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
as long as she has big tits....i don't care about the rest
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Definitely have to go with the Hour Glass here - but to most everyone else's point, I like em all, as long as the insides are good.
Lurker
0 likes
as long as she has big tits

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I like them how they come. I like them with a bit of meat on them
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Curvaceous indeed!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For most of the world the perfect woman is and always will be along the lines of Marilyn Monroe. Curves are what make a woman a woman; now curves do not have to come in the form of huge boobs or giant butts, to me it's the gentle curves of a woman who make her sexy. The soft curve where her chhek meets the jaw. The gentle swell under the breasts, the soft curve of a womans hip, even the arch of her foot...these are the curves that drive us all wild. So any man who says he doesn't like curves is not telling the truth.
So I say, “Live and let live.” That’s my motto. “Live and let live.” Anyone who can’t go along with that, take him outside and shoot the motherfucker. It’s a simple philosophy, but it’s always worked in our family. George Carlin
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What about curvaceously petite? Honestly, either/or like asking what kind of color-blindness you prefer in a technicolor world.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I have always perferred small breasted petite ladies with small tight asses. However, both my ex-wife and my present wife are fairly large, big boned, big breasted (present wife is a 38DD) women. Have no idea how to explain this.
0 likes
Curvy, for sure.

The boyish look (aka, the slender hips, etc.) has never appealed to me. Nothing wrong with them. Just not my cup of tea.

Now, curvy petite ladies (I'm assuming in the poll, petite meant 'not curvy'. Petite to me means shorter than average.) are the best.