Describe the perfect blowjob.

last reply
5 replies
3.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
everyone likes it differently, so whats your perfect blowjob men?
Lurker
0 likes
one where i am present.................
Lurker
0 likes
The perfect blow job for me would be with a woman on her knees looking up at me. My legs spread open shoulder width apart. She pulls my cock downwards towards the floor with one hand so that it extends its longest. The other hand would be clinched on my ass.
She begins by licking the tip and the licks get longer down the shaft and sucking my balls.
She would then engulf all of me into her mouth. Taking me deep to the point of gagging. This would get my cock all nice and wet. She would alternate between taking me deep and sucking and sliding on my shaft.Then with her tongue, she would then play with all of the spit on my cock and get me nice and lubed up for her ride. smile

Personally I think that it is kinky when a woman fingers my ass while sucking my cock at the same time.

Happy sucking
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by HotFun
The perfect blow job for me would be with a woman on her knees looking up at me. My legs spread open shoulder width apart. She pulls my cock downwards towards the floor with one hand so that it extends its longest. The other hand would be clinched on my ass.
She begins by licking the tip and the licks get longer down the shaft and sucking my balls.
She would then engulf all of me into her mouth. Taking me deep to the point of gagging. This would get my cock all nice and wet. She would alternate between taking me deep and sucking and sliding on my shaft.Then with her tongue, she would then play with all of the spit on my cock and get me nice and lubed up for her ride. smile

Personally I think that it is kinky when a woman fingers my ass while sucking my cock at the same time.

Happy sucking

that is the best blow job experience when my girl do the same, a fantastic feeling and my cum so fully loaded
Lurker
0 likes
Kittendancer,

For me its perfect when my mouth and tongue bring mrs johnw to a delicious and shuddering orgasm at exactly the same time as she is making me cum in her mouth!

As with so many things in life, timing is everything!

Lurker
0 likes
One that lasted more than a few licks and some coy glances. And yes, my volley is worthwhile.