Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do you ask before pulling out and cumming on your partner?

last reply
35 replies
4.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If it is not communicated and you have not been with this person before I can see your point.
I seldom used the pull method when I was dating, all the lovers were on birth control and cumming inside was not an issue.
Today that is not as much of an option having unprotected sex with all the STD around and more serious.

My wife and I went the pull method route after the birth of your last child for health reasons.
She was still a smoker and taking the pill back then was still sketchy as to the long term heath issues.
I do not like wearing condom and with age have better control of my ejaculations, so we chose that route.
It is not a safe recommended method of birth control for most people but it worked for us for 20+ years.

Now we no longer need to go that route, both of us are sterile.
For me pulling took away some of the bonding when you can not stayed coupled when cumming.
Old in chronological age. But young at heart and desire.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
...no...I don't asked before I cum in their mouth either...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i cum in her pussy and say loudly i'm cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuming and push it in deeper
0 likes
Usually discussed before hand unless request is made during.
English Gentleman
0 likes
i usually ask, depending who it is.
Lurker
0 likes
The guy is there and he's going to cum. You know this. You want him to be himself. So you want sex to be a reflection of that.

Me I don't ask for the reasons I've stated. I will say this though if I see a girl with her eyes closed, focusing on my dick, I won't cum until she's done. That is if she has shown me and treated me with respect during the date. If she hasn't treated me with respect and like her equal I'll do things to keep her dry or make her dry. Then fuck hard and deep, cum really fast. I'll pull out while I'm cumming this will help her lose the feeling that was swelling in her. Then after I'm done cumming all over her I'll put it back in and repeat this 7--8 maybe more times. When I'm thoroughly cummed-out I'll say to her how I know she cam so much.

Girls need to know they need to treat boys right. Most guys this won't make difference but if you find your self fucking around with a guy long term, if he's worth anything you treating him with respect will show during sex, and it will be like a snow ball effect. He'll be touching you better, dick'n and licking you better and as a result you'll be more into him and cumming will be easier and things just snowball from there.

If I get the sense that girl just sees me as a dick, an object to make her feel good, I'll cum fast and often because it's easier for me and feels better. It's troublesome to work the pussy for hour. Rubbing the pussy when it needs a little cool down. Kissing and touching her just right keeping her primed for cumming all over my dick. All this time thinking and effort because I have pay attention to how she's reacting so I have to adjust. Sex'n like this for hours and hours is just lovely for a girl but for us guys it just a hassle. So why go through all that trouble if she just wants me for my dick?
Lurker
0 likes
We discuss before. I usually cum in the hole.