last reply
1.1k replies
104k views
22 watchers
72 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Megis
You can tell the truth. Do you like eating pussy? If not do you just want a blowjob

I love eating pussy. And if I have to give a blowjob too, sure, why not!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Eating pussy for me would be a staple in my diet...........................
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Would rather eat pussy than steak! 3-5 a week is a norm for me
Lurker
0 likes
Could eat it for hours
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I LOVE eating pussy. In fact if I had to choose between getting a blowjob or eating her pussy and knowing she'd cum from it, I'd go for the pussy eating.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I do, most of the time, but sometimes the smell/taste is a bit too strong. But I do love that pussy aroma which just hangs around you afterwards.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There's nothing better than licking a good pussy. The way a flick of the tongue can make a woman move is immense. Hygiene obviously comes into it but i can honestly say i love it. Probably my fav
Its not who i am, but what i do that defines me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
it's so much fun...it tastes good...I love the feeling I can make her have...having the control over her and just giving her complete unselfish pleasure is the goal.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
love to eat pussy tell it squirts all over me
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Yes! I enjoy getting to eat a freshly cleaned pussy. My real enjoyment comes from the complete satisfaction I feel as I feel it start to twitch and spasm. As my oral dilagents is rewarded with her sweet essence comes to totally flood all my senses as I get taken to a drunken state of lust and desire where all I want is to keep her on that nirvanic cloud of that blissful orgasmic cloud
Lurker
0 likes
I absolutely LOVE it. Not just getting strait into it but how she sits, lays back with her legs open and desiring your mouth and tongue to pleasure her. First working up her thighs and the contrast of skin and panties, kissing all around them and a patch of wetness forming on the thin material. How she lifts her bottom to allow you to ease her panties down and off. The folds of her soft pussy lips and how they move to your tongue, her sighs as you such them in then run the tip of your tongue along her moist slit to her tingling bud. Flicking it, sucking it, nibbling it. Kisses around her mound then back down her slit to ease her lips open, licks on the glistening pink flesh of her entrance, circling then stiffening your tongue to push inside. She moves, she moans, she pushes towards you to feel more of your tongue darting and fucking her aching hole. Her slick wetness tangy and sweet at the same time, her musky scent and taste as you breath and drink in her flowing juices. Shes holding your head, shes shaking and quivering, bucking and rolling as her breath quickens. Her eyes fixed on yours as her ecstasy gushes forth. Your pleasure is Her pleasure as her cum flows into your mouth and over your face, and your tongue seeks inside and all around as she rides that wave.
Lurker
0 likes
I absolutely love it when i get the opportunity to do so smile
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I lick, eat pussy and I like when panties on.....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I sometimes think I like it more than fucking. I love being able to drive a woman nuts with my mouth and tongue.
Lurker
0 likes
I absolutely LOVE it, especially a clean shaven one, so there is nothing to get in my way. Making a woman moan, squirm and cum while I'm going down on her is one of my favorite activities!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
didn't realize it was option..lol. No, never pass up eating a pussy. never
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Just 'ate' one Sat nite last. Three quarters through a erotic massage I spent some extended time massaging her clit & labia with my tongue & finger tip, then moved on after throughly arousing her. Post coitus I went down on her again & licked away my deposit& her excess juices, leaving her bottom all clean & shiny.
Rookie Scribe
1 like
Probably sounds weird, but I like eating it more than fucking it. I really like to fuck it, then eat it. Always clean up your mess, guys.
Lurker
0 likes
Its one of my favourite pass times and definitely the one sexual pleasure i enjoy giving , but alas its been along time since i had that pleasure of being face to face with such a treasure.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I have always loved eating pussy. They start bucking and coming then beg you to fuck them! Works for me!
Rookie Scribe
1 like
When she opens her legs for me, I simply am unable to resist. I love to come close and inhale her arousal, brush my lips against her damp lips, then, part her lips with my tongue. Oh, how I love to taste her. I am a huge fan of creampies, as well.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
love eating her pussy and asshole!!mmmmmmmmm
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love feeling her squirm under my face.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I enjoy being between her legs and able to bring her to a full climax by working and eating. So nice to see and feel her pleasure
Lurker
0 likes
eating a woman's pussy is one of the true ways to pleasure a woman.....and there is nothing more sexual satisfying then when the woman cums all over your face
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
To be totally honest,I prefer to Make Love to a Mistress bi worshipping her pussy always.
English Gentleman
0 likes
i love eating pussy and i rarely pass.
Lurker
0 likes
Love it! So does she.