do you find this emasculating?

last reply
65 replies
7.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
When I was dating, I always paid for the date or at the very least my half of the date. Very few men were upset by it. However, the bf was one of them. It took him a bit to get used to me paying for things. I held my ground and he has worked through that little "caveman" part of his thought process. I make a great deal more money than he does and I think it is only fair that I do more of the paying.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It doesn't bother me when the woman pays. I wouldn't like it if she justified it by, "I make more money than you so I'm gonna pay". When the relationship begins it should be whoever invites and then progress into taking turns.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Women should be able to pay sometimes. Nothing wrong with 50-50.

What is emasculating is when the judge gives half of everything you own including your family inheritance to your spouse which did nothing to earn it and then gives them alimony on top of that even though it is they that is guilty of breaking the matrimonial vows, stealing, fucking their attorney senseless, etc.

My newest story is Tuck's Amercian Roadtrip! Pecos Laid
http://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/tucks-american-roadtrip-pecos-laid.aspx
You are invited to read Passionate Danger, Part II, a story collaboration by Kim and ArtMan.
http://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/passionate-danger-part-ii.aspx

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by man_o_fire
It doesn't bother me when the woman pays. I wouldn't like it if she justified it by, "I make more money than you so I'm gonna pay". When the relationship begins it should be whoever invites and then progress into taking turns.

In my case we live together, we share everything, why would we not share income too? The bf initially felt that he should pay for everything. I certainly would never tell him "I make more money I am going to pay" but I feel that it shouldn't be looked at as his money or my money but, our money.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Been sometime since Ive been on a date but I don't find it emasculating, I have a feeling of guilt oddly enough
though
Lurker
0 likes
I am an old fashioned guy, I feel as that it is not appropriate for a woman to pay. However, not being one to offend her, I would accept her generocity.