Ass Man (38 votes) 51%
Leg/Feet Man (20 votes) 27%
Other? (24 votes) 32%
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh yes, I love wearing lingerie!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I call it a possibly rare fetish because I have done a couple of searches and found so far only one person, a woman, no less, from France who shares it with me. My fetish is a good one in the sense it can be practiced to some extent openly. I have an ankle fetish. While foot fetishes are common, focus on the ankle seems rare.

When I look at a female, I generally notice her legs and ankles first. Even while watching television I try to see this part of the anatomy, though frustratingly the camera usually cuts rare rear view shots too soon. If the legs are well toned and the ankles are shapely, I am interested, even before I see a face or the rest of the body. I can practice my fetish year round since I am in Florida in the winter. Usually it is warm enough for females to wear shorts or skirts, or even Capri pants will show part of a leg and ankle.

My fantasy is to feel up the legs and ankles, lick the latter and then gently nibble on them, finally masturbe between the ankles and rub the cum on them. Later of course I would like to have the legs and ankles wrapped around me.

I find it intriguing that a piece of cartilage can be so sexy.

Picante
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Starts of with feet ankles legs but feet every time make me so horny
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I could only answer one, which was a woman's ass. But I also love a woman's legs and feet...I don't discriminate between them.

It's All Good! :-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Boobs, stockings, suspender belts.
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by HotBttmInBriefs

My biggest and #1 fetish is underwear.

I can get so turned on by just seeing the waistband of a girls panties or a guys underwear when they are sitting or bend over. Making it even worse is if there is a little bit of plumber's crack too . Just that little tease.

Or if they bend over and you can see the panty or brief lines in their pants.

I am better about it now than I used to be, but (and can't believe I am admitting this) but I have been guilty in the past of going into friend's homes to use the bathroom and slipping out their underwear from the dirty clothes hamper and smelling them. Made for some wonderful jack off sessions later. LOL

This is my No 2, won't go into No 1, but only with guys. It's a turn off with women, but a tight pair of jeans on a woman is very sexy if she's got a nice ass.
With guys even a hint of waistband captures my attention. In fact I can probably tell what underwear a guy is wearing a lot of the time.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I am not ashamed to say that I have a fetish for women's panties, especially when they're dirty and freshly removed. I love the way they smell and taste. I find it very intoxicating. It makes me cum even harder when I sniff them and taste them while I jerk off.
Lurker
0 likes
Boobs but my actually fetish is a woman wearing my high school football jersey with nothing else on
Lurker
0 likes
Underwear! ;-)
Lurker
0 likes
Tits.. The bigger the better.
Lurker
0 likes
I love white nylon panties
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I'm a breast man first of all, then legs and bum last
Lurker
0 likes
I am enjoying amutual fetish with my girlfriend - underwear! Hers and mine. It has lead us down many pleasurable paths to explore!
Lurker
0 likes
Ass, feet!! Spanking...
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I like to see women in lingerie and I have a bit of a thing for lycra.
Lurker
0 likes
Big ass fetish. Guilty as hell! Love to look, feel, squeeze, rub/massage, kiss, lick and rim, and ultimately fuck a big asshole!
Lurker
0 likes
2 - very small tits or white panties
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Toned legs encased in stockings and heels ... then immediately to her eyes
Whistling on my journey
0 likes
bare ankles

My latest two micros

Party Dreams

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/party-dreams

Jane's Need

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/janes-need

Lurker
0 likes
One piece swimsuits that show off a woman’s curves.
Lurker
0 likes
One piece swimsuits that show off a woman’s curves.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Black nylons, garter belts and heels.