Do you like petite girls?

last reply
137 replies
27.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's so cool that so many guys like petite women me myself might be taller then most petite standing at 5'1 weighing in at 88- 95 pounds. My weight always changes up.But A lot of men tell me i'm cute and cuddly.RoGRgRpBZ2kqCmLc
Lurker
0 likes
I find shorter women to be VERY attractive! Possibly because I'm only 5'8 myself, but as for weight i could go either way... depends on my mood!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I find petite women very attractive....small breasts, small ass....it's all wonderful!! Petite women are very sexy to dress up in short skirts and dresses and they always look great in lingerie.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I find petite women very attractive....small breasts, small ass....it's all wonderful!! Petite women are very sexy to dress up in short skirts and dresses and they always look great in lingerie.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am Tall so is nice having a petite woman. I have just always been attracted to shorter women.
Lurker
0 likes
Love petite women. I dated a petite woman who simple liked to crawl all over me. She was very erotic.
Lurker
0 likes
Had a petite, thick girlfriend once, she was amazing. Probably the one relationship that "matured" my cock more than any other.
Lurker
0 likes
Prefer girls smaller rather than too large. Petite girls are great on top. Had one girl who’s hand was too small to wrap all round my shaft to give me a HJ (perhaps my shaft was too big?) but it didnt make much difference once she’d got going!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Petite with a big ass, yes please.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, I like petite girls.

I like big girls.

I like girls of all shapes and sizes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely yes I do, very much. I was involved in a long-running wife swap situation a long time ago....the other wife was extremely petite...and an absolutely sensational lover
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I do like petite girls!!! As being a Lesbian, petite girls seem are quite easy to seduce than the taller girls.
Lurker
0 likes
Short and curvy drives me wild x
0 likes
Quote by LullabiesForAnna
I'm curious guys/girls.
love petite girls
I'm sorry I just realized that you asked a question, to be honest both
Lurker
0 likes
Very petite with very small tits are my favourite
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nothing wrong with a petite gal but I prefer mine too have a little something more just saying. ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well it has to be said that I just like girls, really....

However the most rampant, insatiable girl I've ever had the pleasure of being in bed with was tiny......flat chested....incredible, bullet nipples, sexy as fuck and the most welcoming wet, warm, open, gagging for it.....

Oh I can't go on. You get my point....yes, I like petite girls!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Aside from the obvious and probably repetitive reply that it's more that I like women regardless of size, yes, small women have their own special appeal. They're "fun sized" and look like kittens and you want to make them purr. But tall, statuesque women are equally appealing as well.
Lurker
0 likes
Sweet, petite & ready to eat is my preference.