Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

do you like to brush or comb a woman's hair?

last reply
32 replies
3.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like working my fingers through the long hair, working out the tangles one by one, slowly and softly, making sure I don't pull, but softly combing with my fingers. I keep that up, until all the tangles are out and the hair is soft as silk. Every now and then, I'll massage her scalp, her forehead, her temples and then I move back to the hair. I love that silky soft feeling of those hairs sliding through my fingers. I can keep that up all evening.
A little kindness can be so valuable, yet costs almost nothing

In many countries being gay is a crime, and even in modern societies, politicians try to legalise discrimination. Your voice can make a difference. Have a look at All Out to find out how.

Hey... pssst.... that's an l (as in luscious) at the end of my name, not an i
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like doing it and for me it is sensual. It's the same as washing her body under the shower or giving her a massage.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've brushed hair a few times and have even braided it a couple of those. Once, I even braided it into pigtails. The whole act didn't do much for me sexually but the level of intimacy experienced was highly enjoyable. Plus, I know that she loved it since the way I brushed and braided, in her words, felt like a half-hour scalp massage.

It was also pretty hot when we went out in public later and I knew that those braids she was sporting were ones that I had given to her.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?