This definitely wasn’t my last girlfriend because I was with her over 25 years ago. And even though she was the hottest chick I ever had, it was the best sex I ever had, she had the sweetest pussy I ever had, and we fucked all the time, we also fought all the time and it drove me crazy so I had to cut her loose after about a year. Incidentally, we got together almost exactly 10 years later for one night and that was amazing as well. Apparently she became a lot of other guys ex-girlfriend over the years as well as an ex-wife at least twice. I followed her on Facebook for a short time and noticed a lot of other guys doing the same wanting to be her next ex. She even told me about an STI she got from someone, having two kids out of wedlock from two different guys, and one of her ex-boyfriend‘s killing himself in front of her which resulted in a breakdown of her own, and having to file for bankruptcy. She was always immersed in drama.