Favorite football team?

last reply
369 replies
39.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I'm a 49er faithful. Even during these bad years.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well I know nothing about American football (and happy for it to stay that way) but in terms of "proper football" (yes that term again) I was brought up in Coventry. I started to support them in about 1964 when they were in the old third division....under the leadership of Jimmy Hill they rose to the first division (now Premier League) in three exhilarating years then stayed there for over 30 years....during which time both Spurs and Manchester Utd were relegated.

Then came the most miserable decline.....and they now occupy a mid-table place in the lowest league. Very sad.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by FindMyHeart2Night
I'm a 49er faithful. Even during these bad years.[/quote

You have no idea!You want bad years, be a Cleveland Browns fan. We know bad years! We are one of a select few who have never been to a Super Bowl! Supporting a team like that takes devotion!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Live nowhere near Boston, but, Go Pats !
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Go pack
Lurker
0 likes
afc= patriots

nfc= seahawks
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The Huskers and Oklahoma Sooners. The NFL can kiss my flag waving Ass.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Since the professional athletes decided to force their opinion on me, I decided to quit watching, for me America tradition first.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh most definitely the Huskers for college ball....

And the Kansas City Chiefs for pro ball....
Lurker
0 likes
When I was really into the game the Dallas Cowboys!! My interest in the game has waned over the last five years. There are to many rule changes, reviews, and the kneeling this year. I watched for its entertainment value. I imagine I have watched less than an hour of pro football this season. I still have my Oklahoma Sooners to root for. Close but not far enough this year.