First Time Anal Sex Advice

last reply
9 replies
3.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hi Lush Guy's :-) I'm a newbie to the site and this is my very first time in a forum, so please be kind.... I'm 31 years old but have never tried anal sex. Maybe not the right timing or the right person?!? Would love to experience this but would like to ask advice from those of you who are experienced in this area. What do I need to know? What advice can you share with me? PLEASE don't make me feel foolish by asking or offer to "hey hun, I'll do you..." kind of thing, this is really a genuine question..... Thanks heaps. X PS. I posted this over in the Personal Relationships Forum as well but wanted to "ask the guy's"
Classified
0 likes
Annilingus can be such a good experience to heighten the pleasure of cunnilingus!
As with everything, trust and consideration from all.

Before penetrating with my member I would prefer to give oral pleasure, time there to test the water.
If not a gently touch with a wet thumb. Some love , some do not , some want to explore!
What ever, consideration is paramount. Always for their pleasure, which of course turns me on then!

Lets not forget keep it clean!!!

You have to have total trust in your lover, and relax, relax, relax !! To this, add a bit of lube and it's heaven-sent sex. A little pain or discomfort at first, so take it slow. An intense feeling of physical closeness there after though. Share in the illicit a taboo.

Never ever move from the back to the front with out really cleaning!
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
excellent advice from frank!

also, if one position hurts terribly at first try another. for me personally i cant be on all fours at first entry. reverse cowgirl or "spooning" work better. however, after some time spent in that position switching around becomes easy. it does make for really great sex and i wish you luck!

cheers!
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
double post
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How much can the guy tell you when you're a girl?
Thats like asking them what's it like to have a baby?
ask the girls!!!!!
sex is like a joke...it's only good if you get it

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by sugarbabe
How much can the guy tell you when you're a girl?
Thats like asking them what's it like to have a baby?
ask the girls!!!!!

I believe a guy can give a lot of insight on this subject. I know in my life I have tried a bunch of
different things with my female lovers and took mental notes as to how they reacted to what I was doing. Good luck in this adventure and hope you find a patient partner to explore this with.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I just had it for the first time. I had to ask my lover for it. He was very slow and gentle and let me be in control. It was awsome.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
1st - Get some anal toys - beads, plugs, even a small vibrator, and some lube.
2nd - It sounds like you have a man that is asking, so make sure he gets you warmed up first. The toys help, but he has to be willing to do oral, so being clean is a great thing.
3rd - Start out with a finger and work your way up.
4th - After you have gotten use to all this, their are several positions that are enjoyable for both you and him, but because of how tight you will be, make sure he has cum or it won't be much fun.
5th - A little alcohol is never a bad idea either.

Enjoy and hope to hear how it turns out for you!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hi Everyone, just wanted to post a final THANK YOU to you all who left comments here and to those of you who have chatted to me privately at length and given great advice, insight and encouragement! It looks like Friday night will be THE night........ wish me luck ;-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know im probably to late but just try and relax and get your partner to massage the area, loosen you with his little finger and get bigger. I always do that as im giving oral as it hieghtens the sensation anyway alot of the time. And as long as your slow, and talk, what cmfortable and whats not then your should have a good time.
Its not who i am, but what i do that defines me.