last reply
177 replies
18.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Crapbag123
I really love foreplay but my gf prefers getting straight too it. Backwards I know!

I have met many women who wanted to engage faster than I would but so what? Life is about compromises.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
heck i try to make her cum before i even remove my pants this can lead to her 1: having a better time, 2: being more sensitive and gaining much more pleasure during sex, 3: alot of fun for the both of you especially if shes willing to be a little adventurous
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
foreplay as makes her get really wet, plus I love teasing her
0 likes
Depends how aroused I am

if I am really aroused I dont care about kissing and caressing, I just want that dick inside me!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Foreplay always makes it better to me. But sometimes you just can't wait lol.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Foreplay always makes it better to me. But sometimes you just can't wait lol.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Foreplay for sure. Sometimes just foreplay is great.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love foreplay. Hell, sometimes I prefer it over sex itself. Oddly, my wife doesn't. She a fan of lube up and slide in. Considering the alternative is not getting any sex, I'm not complaining, but it does make me crave it even more. I remember all night foreplay sessions that never even made it to the main event.
Lurker
0 likes
About the wives who do not like foreplay: They do not really like or just want to get it over with?
Most women need foreplay......
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Gotta be foreplay, in fact there should be so much foreplay it becomes 'five play...'!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Gotta have it!! Foreplay
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Sandrita48
About the wives who do not like foreplay: They do not really like or just want to get it over with?
Most women need foreplay......

Sadly, in my wife's case, she just doesn't like sex. She's willing to "take one for the team" as often as I want it, but if she had her way, we'd have a platonic relationship. Definitely not a perfect situation, but every other thing in the marriage is perfect besides the sex, so it is what it is. I've had a marriage with great sex, but everything else is broken and this is definitely preferable.
Lurker
0 likes
Almost always foreplay, but there is a time and a place for a good spontaneous quikie!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 1LovelyKinkyKitsune

Well for me my baby you know how your Daddy is when it comes to the point of not holding it in lol but I do like to foreplay and straight to the point. I like to go straight to the point like tearing or pulling off clothes or even make long love ether on the bed, floor, shower, or kitchen table.
I mostly like to do both especially when Daddy is playing with his good lil girl ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Foreplay for me every time, it's a slow burn, the heat gets hotter before you have to rip each other's clothes off. ......
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Definitely foreplay !! There's nothing like slow kissing, touching, before you get to the point where you have to have it. then the clothes can be ripped off.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lots of foreplay. The more the better. Most times it leads to a very explosive orgasm. Sometimes 2 or 3.
Lurker
0 likes
Oh God, I love foreplay, especially the talk. I had been invited to lunch by a long time work associate. He had chosen a very nice restaurant, we took a rear (secluded) booth and sat next to each other talking. I had worn a short skirt which had raised up quite a bit when I slid into the booth, I thought I would only draw attention to it if I tried to tug it down, so I let it go. We talked business for about ten minutes and he said he wouldn't normally ask a married woman a question like this and hoped I wouldn't be offended. I told him to ask anything he liked, he looked around to make sure no one could hear him and I moved closer to him and our bodies were touching, my moving had raised my skirt even higher. He said, "Are you ever going to let me fuck you?" I thought he was joking and replied, "I didn't know you wanted to." He then went on to tell in vivid detail the dreams he had about me and his strong desire to eat me and fuck me. By the time our meal came I was so hot I would have fucked him on the table.
We ate quickly and he took me to a secluded beach area and we fucked and played for the longest time. It was a one time thing but most memorable and sweet
Lurker
0 likes
Foreplay is important and so much fun! There is no good sex without foreplay
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Foreplay and lots of it. If we get so involved we forget to complete the act, tomorrow is another day lol
Lurker
0 likes
Teasing and driving each other wild, building up to the moment is amazing. Foreplay all the way ♥♡♥
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Foreplay, starts early in the day with a text or a hug from behind while getting ready for work. A phone call later in the day, a flower or maybe a piece of candy bought on the way home from work, gym depending on he day. Holding hands during the eve. etc. etc. than the real foreplay starts.
Lurker
0 likes
You have to have foreplay. The immense amount of desire built by foreplay only leads to an explosive and more dynamic orgasm.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
NEVER ''straight to it.'' Foreplay is an ongoing buildup including but not limited to inuendos, touching, looks, eye play, flowers and all must be mixed properly with romance.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Foreplay for deffinate if not fuck it off
Lurker
0 likes
Depends;)
Lurker
0 likes
Foreplay! And I've learned I better do a lot of it and do it well!
Lurker
0 likes
If I'm already hot and bothered because someone has played mind games with me all day, I can fuck them right there and then, but if I've had my head in the clouds all day, I need some foreplay to help me out. smile Just depends on the situation.