Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Guys do you prefer a girl completely naked or with something sexy on?

last reply
102 replies
10.3k views
3 watchers
2 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Something sexy to start, but when it's getting down to business there's nothing sexier than a fully naked woman's body.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Since you asked, I often prefer that both participants have some garments on. It gives the illusion that they were in too much of a hurry to completely disrobe.

For women, it's interesting if they still have footgear on: high heels, boots, sandals, knee socks all work fine. Garters, staps, and nylon stockings are another interesting variation. Isn't there some song where the guy wants the lady to keep her roller-blades on? I also love those old-fashioned bloomers that either open at the bottom or have a drop-seat panel. They still sell those for anyone interested.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Both. Each can be a turn on. Even minutes apart. I enjoy being teased by a sexy outfit and admiring her in the nude.

*THE DEVIL*
0 likes

I prefer sensually provocative clothing it’s like unwrapping a chocolate kiss and heightens my salivating appetite 

0 likes

It's a mood thing, I think.

I remember walking into a bedroom once to find my partner of the moment sitting on the end of the bed wearing only a thong. Given that she had the nicest pair of (probably enhanced) boobs I had seen to that point, I was quite thoroughly seduced.

On the other hand, I have taken great delight in "unwrapping the present" at times as well so some sexy attire is appreciated. A nice nightie with a thong beneath or something like that is always enjoyed. Even pyjamas can be fun as I unbutton the top to get access to what lies beneath.

0 likes

If we are fucking, I like a girl completely naked. But before we get to that point, there are a million sexy combinations. I like girls bottomless, or nude in shoes, or nude plus shoes and a baseball cap. Nude but still wearing jewellery and make up is also insanely hot.

Unequal situations are also hot. I like a naked girl on my lap when I'm fully dressed. But sometimes I'll greet my girlfriend at the door totally naked and drag her straight into the bedroom. That gets her (and me) crazy hot.

*THE DEVIL*
0 likes

Gotta have a bit of mystery with unwrapping the prize

0 likes

My preference is clothes on. I want to slowly unwrap her like the gift she is...

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by oz99
I love the sight of a woman clothed but showing sexy legs in stockings & heels. Sexy lingerie is also wonderful. I love her making my imagination run wild, but let me unwrap the package before I get to see the beautiful gift that is her.

Absolutely agree

0 likes

It depends on what stage of the act I'm in. To begin with, something sexy on. I like to tease - reveal very little at a time until I've taken it off, all while intensifying the fondling as I go. It's all about the tease for me. I like teasing, and I like being teased.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I am very turned on when a lady chooses to dress elegantly, and finding she is adorned in sexy lingerie while we explore each others bodies mmmmmm!