Guys, how do I...?

last reply
23 replies
2.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
So i just finished my first semester of college and didn't think I would have this problem at all but i still haven't lost my virginity. I held off in high school when I should've had it with the guy I was in love with and now I regret not doing it. I don't know if I should wait for the right guy, if I should let it be an older guy with experience or a guy my age who doesn't know very much or what all to do or how to see it coming in general. What is you all's guys advice?
Lurker
0 likes
It depends on how much this is bothering you. If it is getting you down self esteem wise then by all means drop a few hints around a guy you're attracted to and get it over with but don't do it just because you think it should have happened by now. If that is the case just lay it cool and put yourself out there and don't worry too much about when and with who it will happen. Just let it happen.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Call me

Didn't Jaymal write a srory about you?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well probably experience is better. But you will not be satisfied if you do it just to lose your virginity. It certainly does not have to be the 'love of our life', but choose someone you are already comfortable with.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If you aren't in love with someone, then why give them a gift you can only give once? They probably won't appreciate it. Hold on to it for Mr. Right. In all my years I've made love to two women (Married them both) and had sex with a third. (wholely unsatisfying! Physically it felt good , but the emotion wasn't there...I could just as easily taken matters into my own hands)

If you are obsessed with losing it, Realz is right. Older is better. If it were me, I'd do my damnedest to make it as pleasant a memory as possible. It is something that No woman ever forgets, no matter how pleasant or unpleasant it was!

Good luck!
Clumeleon
0 likes
I was in a very similar situation to you - I thought opportunities would abound once I got to university, but it turned out to be fairly similar to high school, in that respect. I eventually did lose my virginity in the second semester (it's one of my stories, Smokin' Aces, if you're really interested).

I hadn't planned on it happening; I didn't see it coming at all, it just happened. In the moment, you know it's right. I have no regrets about how I lost it, even though I wasn't in love or even a relationship with the girl.

So you don't have to necessarily wait for 'Mr Right', but certainly don't rush into anything because you think you should. Don't over-think it and it will happen when the time is right for you. Don't worry - I have friends who have been in uni for 2 or 3 years now and are still virgins.
0 likes
Danielle,

You seem like you are a pretty intelligent (and attractive) young lady. I think you may be focusing on this subject a little too much. As a few men of said before, take your time and wait for the right moment, who knows it could be at a frat party or maybe you meet someone you fall in love with down the road.

My advice, don't look for it too hard...it will just happen. If you are desperately trying to find "the perfect man" here's a newsflash, you won't find him - LOL
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Lurker
0 likes
if your guide is your heart, don't worry. you will find right guy...try to listen your heart, not your body desire. it can be a bad guide :-)
Lurker
0 likes
these guys are sooo right smile way to go guys!!!

a very smart man once taught me a concept called 3R. right person + right place + right time = perfection. and hes correct. hold out and wait...wait for that right guy and right time. i promise you it will be amazing :)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm sure you'll get many offers from this post Danielle.
So far, I see some danged good advise coming from some good people.
I wish I had something original, but I have to go with:
Good things come the those who wait.

Good luck Red
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LittleMissBitch
3R. right person + right place + right time = perfection.

you can have Nobel Prize in Mathematics for this equation :-)
Constant Gardener
0 likes
You don't want to lose your virginity. Nor do you want to give it away or have it taken from you.

When the right fellow comes along you'll share it with him. Hopefully, you and he will be in love (or some combined form of lust and infatuation). Like many other things in life you've yet to experience or bridges you've yet to cross...why rush it? With this, you'll never have another first time. Enjoy.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Clumeleon
0 likes
She's gone...
Lurker
0 likes
I noticed 'her' joining date - 12/1/2006 - that's a long time ago right? WHat age must 'she' have been if 'she' has just finished 'her' first semester of college???

Hmmm.... perhaps all was not as it seemed?

Just putting it out there...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by mazza
I noticed 'her' joining date - 12/1/2006 - that's a long time ago right? WHat age must 'she' have been if 'she' has just finished 'her' first semester of college???

Hmmm.... perhaps all was not as it seemed?

Just putting it out there...

The join date is from the Guest account/status, not the join date of the profile she already deleted. So I assume that gav created the account status of a Guest on that date.

Still...

Another flushie gone.
Insert typical super smart ass comment courtesy of thepainter here.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Freddie was the shiznit!
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Fuck yeah! I still remember watching Queen live on TV at Wembley in 1986!

Guess that makes me quite old lol.
Insert typical super smart ass comment courtesy of thepainter here.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Queen was in my middle years and I don' feel ancient.
The question posed is as old as life itself. I have always found that nature will take its own course, ably assisted by outside influences
Lurker
0 likes
I know you had this question as "ask the guys" but I never did much listen to rules when it comes to getting my 2cents in. Don't be in such a hurry that you give it up to some jerk that is just interested in a conquest. Get to know your own body, what works for you, learn to satisfy yourself, and you will be much more ready when the time does come.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
When you are ready then go for it! Know this tho, once you start you wont stop...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wait for someone that’s right (doesn't have to be "the one" just someone you know you can do it with and won't destroy your friendship or whatever), having one round of boring sex is worse than masturbating 1000 times.

Or better yet, don't go all the way the first time, if your still having fun after the oral or hand/finger jobs or whatever go for the full blown sex.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Relax, dont rush things. If you want to lose it just because you have it and not because you're giving it to someone you love, I really dont see the point. My view, same as the old fashioned view, Save it for someone you're truly in love with. Trust me on this one, there will be no regretting it this way.
I'm halfway gone.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Girl remember what they say how do you get to Carnegie Hall "Practice Practice Practice" if you dont use it and dont know how to use it when you do find mister right you wont know how to keep him