last reply
59 replies
6.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Classified
0 likes
Quote by Buz
My wife has been shaved before but usually wears a landing strip or some little creative shape. She trimmed and shaved it into a diamond while we were engaged. She's also dyed it different colors before. That's pretty fun. Her little trim patch has been blue, green, red, and purple.

Quote by asleep
I had a sarcastic remark to post, but BUZ already covered it. Maybe Purple and Neon/Lime Green striped?

What about neon to help with lights out?
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
well, its always a thrilling experience to wade thro' pubic hair and reach either the clit or vagina. Especially when u tongue thro'. Many a time, its nice to notice just a single curly pubic hair, sticking to my tongue, and fighting it out to remove, so that further exploration can continue. Color : Any would be good, but, brownish is best for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BigPuss

In Australia they call redheads - blue. TRUE

But is it said in a derogatory manner?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I love hairy pussy, just looks sexier than shaven. Any color.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Hardwood floor by the third or fourth encounter. Much easier to tattoo or ink my initials atop her pudenda.

Ever try to use a ball point pen amidst a mass of hair? FAIL
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by fixit583
I have had my preference for 32 years - she is ginger (redhead), and the carpet matches the drapes ... how sweet it is!!!

I do like her trimmed, but not shaved

Meow, very sexy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ColletteXx

No just Australian humour your a redhead so they call you blue.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ColletteXx

No just Australian humour your a redhead so they call you blue.
Lurker
0 likes
Waxed
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like it shaved, trimmed or natural, don't mind the colour, but guess I've never had a true redhead, had brown, black,, and strawberry blond close I guess. Would love a redhead with a trimmed bush, just that I could concentrate on the goodies that lay beyond
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like it trimmed or shaved, any color... but most of all... I like it within range of my tongue.
Lurker
0 likes
I love all colors, and I like girls to be completely natural, or as close to it as possible. My wife shaved a little while back, and I wasn't happy with it, and she's now grown it all back-it looks great now. Any color is nice-my ex-wife was Asian, and I loved her dark brown hair. My current wife is kinda strawberry-blonde (se my profile)-I love her pussy hair color
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Color doesn't matter to me but I would rather it be trimmed or bald.
Lurker
0 likes
black only
Lurker
0 likes
I like her to vary it. She usually has it trimmed neatly or bald but sometimes she goes a bit retro for us and grows a neat but thick bush, which I do like tbh. She blonde but her pubes are a bit darker especially when grown. But generally speaking I like all hair colours.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Brown or black pubes are nice, even if it's a full bush. But I don't like light blonde or red pubes. I prefer ladies with light blonde or light red pubic hair to be shaved completely.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer skin color..in other words smooooth.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Unshaven or trimmed. I like it dark or black... something that when i cum in her i can finger her and rub it all over her bush and then feel how slippery she is when i slide back in for round 2, 3 or 4 hehehehe
ISO sexy married women to fulfill their deepest desires... did i mention I love it really wet?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
My preference is for shaved - completely. Love the looks of labia and her slit. I find hair often gets in the way of the center of my attention. Plus, I find the pleasure of licking much more intense if she is smooth and hairless. However, among those who are not shaved, I prefer trimmed pussy and naturally blonde (which is something of a rarity - but I have had the pleasure).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Without a doubt a natural redhead would be my preference, and I would want it full or trimmed. I want the collar to match the cuffs>
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Full bush or trimmed, a woman should look like a woman, not a 12 year old girl. Love the feel of it on my face too and don't care about the color.
Site administrator
0 likes
Like my pizza half and half .. black and white is nice .. red and orange go well .. oh and not too long .. 6 inches max.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Groomed and trimmed if not neatly shaved.

No preference on color but I do have a strong leaning towards natural. However, if she is really a brunette but has gone blonde and wants it all to match then I certainly wouldn't think anything negative about it.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Lurker
0 likes
Smooth and bare is my pleasure
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Agree with SassySue. Love a woman who is smooth and bare.
Lurker
0 likes
bald or close trim, dont mind colour. love ginger girls
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Depends on the woman, but if yes, definitely black hair.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Actually, I happen to love a nice bush. When I was married my wife wanted to shave but was afraid to do it herself, so she asked me to do it. I had a great time shaving her and we fucked like crazy afterward.
Lurker
0 likes
I like her pubic hair in my face! It can be black or pink, I don't give a damn, just put it in my face!
English Gentleman
0 likes
generally i like my girls pubes neat and tidy. not necessarily shaven, just neat. i had a girlfriend who used to die her hair ginger so she dies her pubes bright orange.