Hair Removal

last reply
6 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As I can't find it listed as an existing running thread, I'm going to have to be very brazen and ask it myself: Guys, what's the best way of removing all those pesky genital hairs - even the fluffy ones on the ball sack? I've decided I want to be as smooth as a baby's bum, but don't relish the pain (not to mention the cost) that you have to go through with hot waxing treatments. I read a very brave post on a women's chat page (not this site) from someone who used half a bottle of Nair on her vag and then jumped into the shower!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me its quite easy - share thevlong hair with a machine (if needed) and then carefully finish it with a razor.
Lurker
0 likes
Why bother? I like my sex kit hairy, my woman likes my sex kit hairy, I like the feel of my pubes against my hand when I wank. Keep it the way it is.
0 likes
I shave and loved a shaved genital of either type.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm having the same issue. I used an electric razor, to start with. Then, a wet shave with a "normal" twin blade razor. However, that left a stubbly finish that irritates herself, internally. OBVIOUSLY, that is a not good idea.
The most recent 'discovery' is some "Hair Removal Pads" from my local Supermarket. Effectively, they are sandpaper/emery cloth and you just sand yourself down!! (After shaving) It does seem to work, to an extent but, I'm concerned at becoming sore, over time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A pair of tweezers and a lot of patience lol