Hands in pocket

last reply
9 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Every time I see a guy at work they have at least one hand in their pocket when they're walking. Why is that?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Cold hand?

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Chat Moderator
0 likes
Could be many things... also could depend on the kind of work they do.... In general, hands in your pocket can mean shyness, nervousness... in general, uneasiness... Or they are just enjoying a little pocket pool...lol
characterized by intense feeling; passionate; fervent

Intensely devoted, eager, or enthusiastic; zealous

vehement; fierce burning, fiery, or hot
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Better than under the arms.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do it a bit. Just a nervous habit, what else to do with my hands. Just hang at my side?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Myself I keep one in the pocket to help hold my pants up. Keys, change, wallet, and sometimes my phone tend to work mine down. When nothing in the pockets I let my hands rest at my sides.
The Linebacker
0 likes
I keep an enormous arsenal in my pockets.
Lurker
0 likes
Thanks guys for all the possibilities. And yes it is just about every guy that has at least one hand in his pocket. The women on the other hand tend to walk really fast and swing their hands. I guess I have to much time on my mind and it had me wondering.
Certified Mind Reader
0 likes
Quote by peaches2u
Every time I see a guy at work they have at least one hand in their pocket when they're walking. Why is that?

They're Alanis Morissette fans

Post-avant-retro-demelodicized-electro-yodel-core is my jam.