Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have you ever had a one night stand, with unprotected sex?

last reply
66 replies
7.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Would you do it again if you did?

(With someone new?)
0 likes
Great question honey!

No...I have to love to have sex

And me being greedy would want to have sex again and again..lol

Have a beautiful day my sweet friend
Lurker
0 likes
Had a one night stand but condoms always
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
One time I didn't use protection. That story will be posted eventually. Would I do it again? Probably not without protection.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes, years ago. Scared the bejeezus out of me and wouldn't do it again!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
always use condoms. the only time i didnt was at camping where i coudnt get one so i just pulled out
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have a couple of times, and would most likely again. I know everyone says you should use protection, and I agree, but sometimes you just can't.
0 likes
My encounters have never been that spontaneous so always had protection for intercourse. I'd be leery of doing it unprotected for a one-night stand or anyone I had not know for a while.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, several times. Although they were with girls I knew beforehand, so I guess I wasn't totally in the dark...
Lurker
0 likes
I've always used a condom, saving myself for marriage to go bare-back, unless someone gets me drunk and and it just happens. Who wants to take my bareback-virginity?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by HistoryGuy1863
I've always used a condom, saving myself for marriage to go bare-back, unless someone gets me drunk and and it just happens. Who wants to take my bareback-virginity?
I may be able to help you with that
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes, I knew the women, they all were on the pill or other devices. There is no feeling with condoms. And I continue to do so
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, nearly 100 of them. Times were different then but everyone was on the pill and we simply didn't wear condoms. I have slept with just about 100 women in my lifetime. I think I've used a condom less than 10 times my whole life.
Lurker
0 likes
yes - several times
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, but back in the 80's when the thinking was that only gay men had to worry about AIDS. When anything you caught was gone with one penicillin shot. Seems so foolhardy now, but was more commonly accepted then.

Now? I've been off the market for a long time so not an issue.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well, we weren't actually standing, we were lying down. Does that count?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Several times but realise now how stupid it was
Lurker
0 likes
I have had a one night stand, but I knew she was on the pill so I did not use a condom
Lurker
0 likes
Yeah i have one one night stand without a condom but would i do it again... properly not. Depends if i know her or not ..
Lurker
0 likes
Seemed like a good idea at the time. I have been blessed with two surprise children with the ex because of it. No diseases though. Well. Other than the ex who was walking talking typhoid.

This bit of anonymous bile was brought to you by me. Circle C , TM and all that other legal hu hu. LOL
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Several times but scared the hell out of me at times.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
quite a few times, i just pull out unless she says shes safe
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, I rarely use condoms and have no regrets over it (and no diseases), but then again I suppose I don't do "real" one night stands with girls picked up from bars on the same night. The shortest time I've talked to a girl before having sex with her has been like 3 days, meaning that I've had the chance to gauge whether or not she might get around the block more often than she can get tested.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No, as it's not worth the risks to have to pay for it, for a mistake for the rest of my life
'tis himself!
0 likes
_*sigh*_

When I was younger, it happened a couple of times. Last year, I was surprised to find myself barebacking a lady I had met just that day. For assorted reasons, we decided to trust one another regarding pregnancy (she can't) and diseases, and went at it. It was a delightful experience, although we got rained out. Most fun I'd ever had without coming.

I'd like to have a rematch, but doubt we'll go bareback next time. It's just too risky. That one time, I was thinking with my hormones.

'scuse me; I'll be in my bunk...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have many times in the past... I have been tested and have always been clean.....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Barbielicious
Would you do it again if you did?

(With someone new?)

I've had sex with over 500 women & over 400 guys...& I've never used a condom...
Lurker
0 likes
Yep. In my day, the worst thing you had to worry about was a case of the clap or getting the woman pregnant. A quick shot in the ass would cure the first, and a condom would cure the second. Most of the women I hooked up with were on birth control, but there were a few that I had to use a condom with - and a few that I rolled the dice with and went 'bareback.'

That's when I was young, dumb, and full of cum, of course. Nowadays I wouldn't even think of having a one night stand without using a condom. There's shit floating around out there that medical science hasn't even found a name for yet!