Have you ever licked a woman's arse?

last reply
120 replies
10.6k views
3 watchers
6 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It even has that euphemistic name, rimming. It's actually ass licking, or in my British case licking an arse. It has been my great good fortune to lick the arse of quite a few women, and in all that time only one has ever actually requested it. She was the first, the one who piqued my interest. I wrote about it/her a while ago and I can't remember the name of the story, because rimming features in almost all of my little tales. Anyway, now there's this "kinky fetish" competition and I've entered my new story The Buzz Of Ginger. So I'm wondering: why is rimming even considered kinky in this day and age? Gentlemen?
colin123
0 likes
Quote by silverseeker
It even has that euphemistic name, rimming. It's actually ass licking, or in my British case licking an arse. It has been my great good fortune to lick the arse of quite a few women, and in all that time only one has ever actually requested it. She was the first, the one who piqued my interest. I wrote about it/her a while ago and I can't remember the name of the story, because rimming features in almost all of my little tales. Anyway, now there's this "kinky fetish" competition and I've entered my new story The Buzz Of Ginger. So I'm wondering: why is rimming even considered kinky in this day and age? Gentlemen?
My wife loves it when I lick her arse
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Absolutely love to tongue my ladies most intimate spot, she orgasms from it every time.
Lurker
0 likes
Nothing on the playground is off limits.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes I have numerous times!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I have a few times. I really like the intimacy of it and since I am a fan of butt play it feeds on that as well.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Every chance I get
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes and yes and yes and yes and yes and yes...
Advanced Wordsmith
1 like
omg many times
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A friend once commented that it was god's joke on us that he put a sewer in a playground. While I laughed at the humor, it never served to keep me from exploring every aspect of a women's beautiful anatomy with my lips and tongue, and certainly not the lovely anal passageway. Nor, have I objected wHen the favor was returned. Give and live.

Just posted a new story - "Pontiac Bonneville". Check it out at
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/love-stories/-pontiac-bonneville-.aspx
Or my first story, 'Excuse Me, Mister' at
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/exhibitionism/-excuse-me-mister-.aspx
Thanks,
Will
Pussý Addict
0 likes
Quote by silverseeker

Yes, many times, and I totally love it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Licking or kissing a freshly clean cheek is fine, but I'd never go anywhere beyond that. There's things that no amount of hormones could make me forget or ignore, and what that ass has done is certainly one of them, lmao.
**Shameless Plug - Latest Story**

Off-Market Listings
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Yes, I have eaten my wife's rosebud on many occasions. If done correctly, it can be very erotic . I would suggest you do it with your wife or lover after a warm bath.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Well yes ... many times!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As often as possible!
Pussý Addict
0 likes
Yes, and for me it would always be part of my oral pleasure (and hopefully hers) that I would enjoy and go after.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have. Was always on the bucket list. Glad I crossed it off. Very erotic and intimate.
Lurker
0 likes
YES freshly showered was nice
Lurker
0 likes
Burying my face in my honey's ass is nothing short of nirvana for us both. Her scent, taste, and orgasm says it all.
Forum Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes, of course!
Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly. Laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile - Mark Twain
Lurker
0 likes
I will lick & suck any part of a woman Except what you're referring to as her arse. Never in a Million years. I know what comes out of there & can NOT get past the thought of my tongue there. I know alot of people like it but just NOT for me. Some have said don't knock it till you tried it. I'll knock it but still won't try it~ To each their own~*
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes. It's incredible.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
My wife says she doesnt really like it. yet when she gets really turned on & i do it she goes wild. & most times will lift her ass up to make sure i do it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have on many occasions.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes.
A online friend (female) gave me some advice that basically boiled down to “don’t be a wimp and just eat her ass” when discussing oral techniques. A few weeks later during a shared shower I found myself on my knees while she stood so I turned her around and went for it. Overall, it was rather wild and fun for both of us.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

'tis himself!
0 likes
Like a couple of other posters, I can't see myself doing that. The one time I had a lady ask me to insert a finger into her anus, I felt I had to keep it away from anything else until I could wash it. It just screams "infection!" to my hindbrain.