Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How do you feel when guys check out your wife or girlfriend?

last reply
56 replies
5.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Makavelli
I am very cool with it too. When dudes are checking out my woman, it is an indication I have a bad bitch!

Lol. . .exactly. I'm wit ya 100% playboy.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
So I'd say, so what? We're not Urk and Gurk and we don't live in a cave. We're together because we want to be, and actually that has very little to do with sex.
Ambrose
0 likes
It's a turn on for her and for me, we're in our late 30s now. When we go out, she loves getting the once over especially from younger guys.

On many occasions, we've gone out deliberately for her to be a tease, a bit of extra cleavage, no panties. Summer is a riot, no undies, tight summer dress, air-conditioned bar - you do the math smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I hand them a business card
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
i find it a turn on and I am happy to know I am the one going home with her. She is beautiful and very sexy so it happens all the time but she never makes me feel that need to be worried. if the guys are not respectful that a whole different issue.
Lurker
0 likes
I find that its a turn on for me. I would be proud that my wife looks hot enough to turn a head or two and that she is with me and going home to my bed.
Lurker
0 likes
I like it. I love to show her off. She is a stunning beauty and I know I'm the envy of every man in the room. They can look all they want but they're not going to touch her or speak disrespectfully to her. I'll have none of that. And yes, I'll be the only one who will be taking her home...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes they have checked her out and i just smile cause i know they wonder what she be like in bed... I know how she, awesome and i do let her know it too with smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just love it when they do so...... In actual fact I do all I can to get her to wear stuff that shows her body off .....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
just fine if that guys just friend with my wife or gf
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I don't have either, but in the past it has never bothered me. Why would it? We've all got free will, we can look at whatever, or whomever we want.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by frogman1
Yes they have checked her out and i just smile cause i know they wonder what she be like in bed... I know how she, awesome and i do let her know it too with smile

Lovely response..."Wouldn't you like to know." Agreed.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I'm not the jealus type...I don't even know how to spell it correctly.
So I don't mind at all if they check out my girl. I'm with you, it's a compliment. Look all you want.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Actually I enjoy knowing that others admire my wife. Wish she was willing to try a 4way or re-try a3way. She actually enjoys it when we're vacationing in a gay beach area (Provincetown, MA) and we walk into a restaurant and most of the male customers and staff are busy checking me out instead of her.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm cool with it. I take it as a compliment
Lurker
0 likes
Feel proud of my hot wife
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love it when guys check her out. She has an amazing ass and tits. She does like to wear low cut tops that as she says puts her "girls on display". So yeah I like it if they check her out. I keep trying to get her to wear one of those tops or dresses with a shelf bra I bought her so that her breasts would be up and nipples out. So far only in the bedroom...

Of course it really gets me horny when one of her hot girlfriends say something like "Damn you look hot girl!"
Classified
0 likes
Fantastic, and it is no surprise that they do!
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
colin123
0 likes
My wife always gets admiring glances when we are out, i am very happy that other guys find her attractive. We are occasional swingers and have no trouble finding other couples to play with.
Lurker
0 likes
It's totally a great compliment to me! I love it and encourage my wife to dress to impress
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Proud! Especially knowing she is going home with me.
A determined person with perseverance can overcome many obstacles. They can, many times, perform better than those who are more intelligent, stronger and with better finances by determination and perseverance
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Proud! Especially knowing she is going home with me. (hugs to her)
A determined person with perseverance can overcome many obstacles. They can, many times, perform better than those who are more intelligent, stronger and with better finances by determination and perseverance
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I enjoy it. There have been times when, after some stranger obviously checked her out, I've given him a smile and thumbs up. The other guy usually cracks up!
Lurker
0 likes
As long as they're doing it with their eyes, that's cool by me. WHY would I get upset because some else sees the beauty I see? Hell I don't mind if people watch us get it on! As long as she enjoys letting them watch, I'm fine with that too! In fact, it kinda turns me on some. ;)
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Take it as a compliment and appreciate the attention
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am very surprised at the answers given so far. Not all "checking out" is innocent I might point out. The questions is simply far more complex than it appears.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dancewithme
I am very surprised at the answers given so far. Not all "checking out" is innocent I might point out. The questions is simply far more complex than it appears.

Not ALL? NONE of it is "innocent" any and every guy "checking out" a gal is thinking about what sexual things he'd like to do with or too her. All we're saying is that we see no reason to get angry and upset with someone else for agreeing with our taste and preference in feminine beauty (SO LONG AS the "checking out" REMAINS only visual) After all, why would you or I or anyone else think for a minute that we are, have been or will be the ONLY man to ever take notice of or have the natural human desire to have sex with what we perceive to be a sexy and attractive woman?
To me (and others here) it seems silly to spend our lives being angry with other men for being fellow men and seeing, feeling and WANTING the same things we do. Rather, it seems to us to be confirmation of our own tastes and preferences in that regard.