Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How do you handle not having sex for a long time?

last reply
144 replies
15.5k views
0 watchers
20 likes
Classified
0 likes
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Advanced Wordsmith
1 like
I think not having sex in a relationship turn into divorce, as the one who wants sex take matters into their own hands and eventually needs to get out of the relationship. That's what I did!
Lurker
0 likes
wank loads!
Lurker
0 likes
Has anyone mentioned masturbation yet?
Advanced Wordsmith
1 like
Espresso, Many cultures accept that consensual partnering is just nature's way, and of course some accept multiple pairings. If one is authentically drawn to another on multiple levels (seems for me the key), chances are by ignoring such seemingly rare opportunities would be a loss. If a mutual understanding for occasional bliss of company exists, the rewards often outweigh cultural pressures to deny reality. Life is short... I believe one can love more than one person on an intimate level, personally.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
As to header question... I fantasize more, write more to live vicariously through the imagination, dream of creative opportunities for exposing my availability and desires, and put myself in a situation to remedy potent pent up hungers. Ready recipients gravitate to the aurora, it seems, most often. In the mean time I prime myself for the eventual bliss, which seems all the more limitless upon arrival!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MsMinx
Life happens. I have been married for 7 years and a lot has happened in that window, three children, bereavements, health issues, big life stuff. My sex drive has always been higher and his quite low. His has drifted to non-existent and I feel frustrated. I love my husband but it is frustrating being the one that tries all the time. So you join lush, you buy yourself a toy, you find a kindred spirit and you daydream and masturbate (a lot)

A lot like this^

Just married not as long but been with her a while.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
My partners know if I dont get regular sex I'll find it elsewhere...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I handle it with a firm grip.
Lurker
1 like
Logically, I date Palmala Handerson.
Lurker
0 likes
Get moody and sulk lol
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Badly - but I am fortunate and have a ready made supply on hand and and on call.
Lurker
1 like
I'll answer the question this way - not having sex with my wife, for a very long time ( many years) was, I think, more a symptom of an underlying problem than the cause of our problems. While I'm not sure I really recognized what was going on at the time I think the truth is I'd fallen out of love with her. I had no desire to have sex with her - to be honest, no desire to even be in the same room with her. There were no fights, no big arguments, no cheating ( tho plenty of masturbation). Nor did we talk about it or seek therapy or counseling. We just drifted apart - became, as another writer here said, roommates. Shared the same bed, socialized together, many people thought we were "the perfect couple" - but there was no kissing, few hugs, wouldn't even so much as watch TV together. Quite empty emotionally and physically. At some point, probably about two years before I left, I realized I'd given up hope - even that didn't cause me to change or talk or seek help. To a degree I'd given up hope about life in general, not just the marriage. So, to give a one word answer to the question - poorly.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Espresso
Real talk! Cheating is talked about a lot and do share that also. But what are other things that has happened to you? Like do you treat them different? Has anything surprising happen that you can trace back to that? You become more jealous? Do you no longer find them attractive after awhile or they become hotter to you??

Do share, please! And thank you in advanced!

I get frustrated & antsy. I almost have to BEG for it & married for 31 years. I masturbate alot +use strokers.
I also try to think up kinky stuff that I have never done.
SO I masturbate & cum on my belly. I have her dip her breast in my cum & I lick it off her Nipple.
Once I let a guy suck my dick cuz I was so FKN horny & he did+ swallowed my cum load.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I’m with a few of the others here, I reckon I’d just be wanking far more than normal lol
Word Wizard
2 likes
if he hasnt touched me in three days we have an issue....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
One of 2 things, the wife or the left hand
My Stories

No Ordinary Gal

Fucked and Taken

That Special Evening
Lurker
0 likes
I havent had that problem
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Fiona69m
if he hasnt touched me in three days we have an issue....

Great answer.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Mary Thumb and the finger sisters quintet
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Masturbation. Regular meetings with Mrs Hand and her five daughters!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Mik and I fuck everyday multiple times a day.