Is a cameltoe a turn on

last reply
88 replies
9.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Not by itself, only if there's a hot camel attached ;)

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Depends... a nice cameltoe in pretty panties could be a turn on...
Lurker
0 likes
Yes but it’s more the sight of the panties themselves which turn me on, rather than the cameltoe line of her vagina slit.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes...nice to see and most of the time makes the imagination wonder about many things about her!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yep...its like cleavage
Mobile tourist
0 likes
Cameltoe in troisers even more so.wow
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sometimes, but I wonder if it was more subconscious cues from her body language.
Primus Omnium
0 likes
Yes. But it does have to be attached to a woman I would find attractive in the first place.
0 likes
Quote by Green_Man
Yes. But it does have to be attached to a woman I would find attractive in the first place.

What he said. A close up of a random pair of panties or bikini bottom with a cameltoe isn't that exciting for me. But a full body picture of a hot woman in those panties showing a cameltoe ... yeah, I could get a rise out of that.
*THE DEVIL*
0 likes
Agree with both above but would add the accent of sheer panties to the cameltoe just accentuates the look
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, I find them very sweet. It does make me want to see more as well, though, but then I'm just greedy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Without a doubt. Just wrote about an experience I had that incorporated this and I found it really erotic.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by seeker4

What he said. A close up of a random pair of panties or bikini bottom with a cameltoe isn't that exciting for me. But a full body picture of a hot woman in those panties showing a cameltoe ... yeah, I could get a rise out of that.

I agree some times a cameltoe while passing is great unfortunately looking at you boss go on and on with a huge toe in her business slacks doesn't do it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
On the right person, yes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
On the right person, yes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If she is attractive, absolutely.
If I’m not that into her, not so much.
It’s basically the same rules as cleavage.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Lurker
0 likes
Bikini or panties ohh yes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Generally yeah.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In white satin panties then yes
Lurker
0 likes
Panties are always a massive turn on, and if they are showing her slit then even bigger turn on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Although in certain situations a camel toe can be vulgar, hell yeah its a turn-on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh yeah - tight shorts clinging to a beautiful body...mmmm
0 likes
Absolutely......100% a turn on. It’s the same as a shirt showing cleavage.
Lurker
0 likes
yes it can be a turn on. it defiantly gets my attention and gets me thinking about the person with the camel toe