Is being too wet bad?

last reply
103 replies
12.9k views
0 watchers
1 like
Lurker
0 likes
Don't think its possible to be too wet. Just put it back in and try some other angles.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by turnitup
Okay so this last time I had a sack session, the guy I was with couldn't keep it in because as he puts it "too wet".
This has happened before to me but I never thought that I was the problem.
What are your thoughts?

there is NO such thing as Too wet
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I consider it a compliment and sign of desire for me if a girl is really wet so no, "Too wet" is impossible
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nope! Even though the fiction may be lost, the "hotness" of how wet you are makes up for it.
Lurker
0 likes
There is no such animal. Too wet? Not possible.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MMonroe
Dont know about from a guys point of view but i have been so wet before that it actually stopped any friction and i wasnt able to feel a thing sad

IMHO this answers the question:
"it actually stopped any friction and i wasnt able to feel a thing"
....and if you don't feel a thing, no orgasm.

So it may also be true that it is a compliment that a lady gets ready wet for a specific man and he is happy about it, but the aim is to orgasm
for both people, and "too wet" could be an obstacle.

That is when it gets time to be "creative!!"

This brought a tear to my eye:

Quote by Guest
"Too wet" is the female equivalent of "too hard!"

(And surely you can never be too hard???)

Let me tell you a true story...

About ten years ago I spent a two-year period working as a DJ on a Greek Island. I was in my mid-30s and although my younger co-workers seemed to view the arrival of the latest tourist coach in the way that Frat Boys view a pizza delivery, in truth I had come to Greece to calm down a bit. I had my moments, but after years in the music business I'd become bored by meaningless, (if sometimes pleasant, one-night-stands...)

And then Charlotte arrived, for just one week. A gamine, 18 year-old Virgin, Kirsten Dunst look-alike she ignored the various approaches of the much younger and better-looking boys that came on to her and attached herself to me.

Quite simply, I fell in love. We hung out during the day, she came to watch me work at night and afterwards we'd hang out on my balcony and smoke and drink wine, talking about books and life and experiences, listen to the surf and watching each other and the stars...

Aware of the age difference, I occasionally had to tear my eyes away from her beautiful face, perfect breasts and dainty panties, visible when she'd hook her legs up and her summer dresses would ride up her thighs... (She was from Bristol in England and the way she pronounced the word "stunning" remains the sexiest sound I have ever heard...)

I couldn't go there of course, I believed she was too young for me and each night I would walk her home to the apartment she shared with a girlfriend, gently kiss her and bid her goodnight...

On the night before she left, (and you can imagine how weighted was the conversation That night...) as we stood up to leave she walked into the bedroom of my cottage and climbed into my bed. I undressed and followed...

After gently kissing gently and tentatively for a while we became more passionate. Eventually I lifted her dress from her and my hand descended to touch her there.

She was soaked. I have never before or since experienced a girl as wet. I could have wrung out her knickers into a glass. Her thighs were glistening and I could feel the puddle upon the sheet under her bottom. And you could have bottled her scent...

I think that I was harder then then I have ever been in my life. The fact that she was so wet, so willing and wanting, and for ME...

Well I've won awards for other stuff but I've never been paid so high a compliment.....

We pleasured each other. Despite her request, I wouldn't fuck her.... (I didn't want her first fuck to be with someone like me.... Too old, too jaded, no future repeat... I was wrong as it turned out.)

The next day, after I'd walked her home I went to my bar in the morning and waited for her bus to pass... I stood in the road as she passed by and offered her a deep bow... She was moist eyed as she waved out of the window... My Greek buddies, hysterical at the fact that I'd finally not only fucked (sic) a tourist but had obviously fallen in love proceeded to drag me into the bar and get me drunk... (They were cool with you fucking tourists, they just found it ridiculous and uncool that you might fall for one...)

Myself and Charlotte exchanged letters for a while. I sent her pretty stuff... (Greece has some of the very best lingerie stores in Europe...) She very soon lost her virginity, then got married, had a baby and got divorced...

I think of her often... With fondness.... And the memory of how her wet arousal made me feel, for just one night, that I might possibly be the most accomplished and desirable fuck on the planet....

(Went on a bit there....)

Wet is Good, Lady......

xx SF

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have never had this problem due to wetness - and I can get quite wet. I think he is inexperienced, over enthusiastic or has a short cock.
Lubrication of anything will reduce friction but I can cum reasonably easily even after he has cum once and is back for seconds.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The wetter the better. I like it messy
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
It's awesome when she is very wet, I love it
Lurker
0 likes
How could too wet be bad. The wetter the better. I love making a mess with my girl!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
No problem at all, I would have just taken some time to use my tongue on you and clean some of it up,, wetness is a gift and you should enjoy getting as wet as you can
Υπηρέτης της Αφροδίτης
1 like
Sometimes, best to carry an umbrella if it looks like rain smile
In the world's harsh wear and tear many a very sincere attachment is slowly obliterated.

Είμαι ταξιδιώτης τόσο στο χρόνο όσο και στο διάστημα
Lurker
0 likes
If it is "too" wet then I am doing something "too" good. I would consider it a compliment and see just how wet I could get it...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by turnitup
Okay so this last time I had a sack session, the guy I was with couldn't keep it in because as he puts it "too wet".
This has happened before to me but I never thought that I was the problem.

What are your thoughts?

I've had that loads of times. It always happens when I'm having sex with a girl who's drunk loads of lager or cider. It's not good because it's like ramming my cock into a dripping wet sloshpot -- you don't feel any friction at all.
Lurker
0 likes
Never occurred to me a pussy could be so wet it couldn't be fucked. When she gets this wet, I just put it in and if it falls out, well I put it back in. If falling out becomes an issue, she will get on top. I mean, she wants to cum too, you know.