Is one woman enough?

last reply
22 replies
4.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Do you need more than one sexual partner at a time to keep you happy?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nope. One is enough for me. She knows how to please me and I know how to please her. As long as we have that bond, I don't need to look for more.
"So don't cry to me.
If you loved me,
You would be here with me.
Don't lie to me,
Just get your things.
I've made up your mind."

--Evanescence
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
One a time is plenty. Although more than one at a time can be fun from time to time, typically one is enough. (I am terrible at multi-tasking)
Lurker
0 likes
One is enough except that we are so far apart right now that a mistress is starting to sound good. However, if i was back home this would not be the case.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hell one is plenty for anyone
Carpe Diem

Red out
Lurker
0 likes
I really dig and luv my babe, she gives me the best sex I've ever experienced and understands me better than anyone I've ever met however their isn't a day goes by hardly that I don't see some other girl I want to go down on. I luv the taste and smell of pussy on a hot sensual body and that in and of itself makes me want to go down on her. A hot sexy tyte young body. So what I'm sayin is more for me is better.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm single right now, but when I am in a long term relationship I don't NEED more than one woman but if there were no law against it and the women were down for it, my fantasy would be to have multiple wives.

And no mormon jokes, I'm agnostic/atheist. I just love women and would be in heaven to have multiple partners who loved me.

In order to know virtue, you must first become acquainted with vice.
- Donatien Alphonse Francois de Sade

-------
En vis mann slår aldri en hund i klubben med en stokk, fordi hunden vil vende rundt og biter mannens ballene av.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
One is never enough!
Lurker
0 likes
1 woman at a time for me, it's too hard for me to get good at a relationship in the first place , and if I were into multiple partners, I would need a lot better paying job.

besides I dont think having 3 or 4 women at once would be fair, what if they all wanted 1 or 2 more men ?

the sex orgy would be 1 sided or 1 real big 1 ,if everyone was in attendence.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Being able to have a healthy and fulfilling intimate relationship long term with more than one partner is theoretically possible. But the difficulty in doing so is the very definition of the difference between impossible and impracticable. In short, I think it's only possible (practicable) to have one partner long term. That said, it IS possible for a couple to have long term Freinds With Benefits, but not easy.

Personally, I've never played more than one at a time even when just dating, but I imagine that must be really difficult.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's not practical in real life but the thought of multiple lovers appeals to me

In order to know virtue, you must first become acquainted with vice.
- Donatien Alphonse Francois de Sade

-------
En vis mann slår aldri en hund i klubben med en stokk, fordi hunden vil vende rundt og biter mannens ballene av.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Elaine

No. Multiple partners do make for a very enjoyable experience but I actually prefer giving my attention to one person at a time...
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Elaine

Truth be told, "Variety is the spice of life", which is why I believe one woman with a variety of sexual tricks up her gorgeous n naughty sleeve is enough.Up4eCVj82CLRZ24v
Life is too short to waste it on drama. Have fun while you still can.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Primal
It's not practical in real life but the thought of multiple lovers appeals to me

Absolutely correct. One woman at a time, preferably a brunette in the morning and a blonde in the evening - LOL
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Lurker
0 likes
well honestly when one is young and just having fun its just fun to have multiple women all over you, however as one gets older it is more important to make a special connection with just woman for emotional needs
Lurker
0 likes
I like this theory,,I cant imagine what it would be like to remember the what to's and the what not to's of more than 1 woman at a time,,,lets face it guys ,,,we dont have a clue with women.
Lurker
0 likes
we dont have a clue with women

I seem to have no trouble at ALL.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
I seem to have no trouble at ALL.

well some people are born studs and normal guys like myself can't figure them out so be kind to us OK
Internet Sensation
0 likes
I'll let you in on a secret.
(Women don't need to be figured out.)
It all goes smothly if you watch their behaviour put down notes, then when you got it all figured out...
They change.
Lurker
0 likes
wonderful, wonderful no wonder why I feel so behind
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
nah, my sister is okay. n my aunit is okay, 1 at a time is okay with me
Lurker
0 likes
For me I need more than one. It all depends what I am in the mood for, large breast, small, dark skin, light skin etc.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
The one I'm married to is for sure all I need, she is 17 yrs. younger than me. I hope that this old man is all she needs. That said, I still fantasize about others.
Cogent Sensualist
0 likes
I very much prefer to put all my attention on one woman, as long as she's willing to give me the same in return. If I can get what I need, I'll happily give her everything in return and be fulfilled. If I'm getting short-changed, then it becomes very tempting to add others.

So, yes, one woman can be enough if she wants to be enough.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm fine with one partner but i always dream on a threesome
Lurker
0 likes
I for one can never understand why any guy would want to burden himself with more than one woman, one alone is an headache
Lurker
0 likes
I'm interpreting this question to mean in the bed at the same time. In which case, no, not really. If I'm in love I'm happy with one and can have great sex. I need at least two girls to make me truly satisfied though. I've yet to have three girls, but that would be nice!
Lurker
0 likes
One enough for me
Lurker
0 likes
Have the same woman for 30 years. Early in our marriage we agreed to have a variety of sexual partners. It was almost like leading a second life. We finally agreed that it was too much strain on our marriage and we stopped. Well, we stopped the singular dating. We continued group and swapping. It worked better when we shared the experience together.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Well I'm a women & I assume I'm enough for him, if not I'd like to know where he gets the energy to keep up w/me & another one. I'm 10yrs younger than him @ at my peak so there's no way he could take on another one & keep me satisfied. Because if that ever stops happening we have a problem, then one man might not be enough for me! lol!
Seduction isn't making someone do what they don't want to do. Seduction is enticing someone into doing what they secretly want to do already!