Login

Making a woman more lustful?

last reply
3 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd like to know what light, mellow good tasting wine is available to make a good evening into a great evening with my wife. She doesn't get very hot or aroused until she is a little high, and hate to get out the vodka or rum as she knows what I'm up to. but a little wine would probably works as well. Help me out guys or gals!
Story Verifier
0 likes
Try getting a whole bunch of the little sample bottles in as big a variety as you can find. Wine is a funny thing for some people to decide on. The differences between the sweet and dry wines is amazing and pretty much everyone has a specific opinion

Make it a game and tell her you just wanted to know what both of you thought about it as a new thing. I helping with the devious part here. If it works give her a big kiss for me (wherever) and have fun.

Lgood luck and let us all know how that works out. I like your stories, I just wish they a were longer. I'm old and I read faster than I move now.
I am always a gentleman.
0 likes
May work for you but not for all. My wife can't tolerate alchohol. A couple drinks and she's yawning. Works better than pharmaceutical sleep aids for her.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by emersonbosworth
I'd like to know what light, mellow good tasting wine is available to make a good evening into a great evening with my wife. She doesn't get very hot or aroused until she is a little high, and hate to get out the vodka or rum as she knows what I'm up to. but a little wine would probably works as well. Help me out guys or gals!

Oh my kind of question.
1. Red, white or rose?
2. Can it be from any country or is it limited?
3. Is it just still wine or do you want spanking?
4. Just wine or wine based cocktails as well?

I did say my kind of question.