MILF

last reply
50 replies
5.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I find them extremely attractive - but I never know why. If I think about it no reasons come to mind.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by emilybelle
How many of you find Mothers attractive?
...women look young much longer now...yes I find some of them hot...
Chuckanator
0 likes
Quote by emilybelle
I would NEVER call myself a MILF cuz that's just weird, but I am a Mom, so I guess if you wanna fuck me I'd be a MILF, right?

Most men call the mother they want to fuck, wife. It it's not your wife then it's called cheating... Or worse. Much much worse.

Single moms are in a hard spot. A single guy knows she will probably have another guy involved in her life.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Just_A_Guy_You_Know

But now so many people I know have kids. MILFs are just women my own age.

Sums it up for me. When I was 18, a MILF had to be pretty spectacular to capture my immature attention that was more easily distracted by girls my age. Now most of my female friends are moms. and as a guy in my 40s, I find women in their 30s to 50s generally more interesting than those in their teens and 20s.
Certified Mind Reader
0 likes
Quote by oceanrunner

Sums it up for me. When I was 18, a MILF had to be pretty spectacular to capture my immature attention that was more easily distracted by girls my age. Now most of my female friends are moms. and as a guy in my 40s, I find women in their 30s to 50s generally more interesting than those in their teens and 20s.

Completely agree.

Post-avant-retro-demelodicized-electro-yodel-core is my jam.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Maybe because I'm not so young - but I find older women really sexy. They are far more luscious than silly young things and have all the right curves, usually!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
easy answer YES
“We are all born sexual creatures,thank God, but it's a pity so many people despise and crush this natural gift.”
― Marilyn Monroe
“The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live.”
― George Carlin
English Gentleman
0 likes
find them very yummy. yummy mummy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by emilybelle

me
Lurker
0 likes
My conquests are filled with MILFs
Lurker
0 likes
I doubt I'd find someone attractive enough at 84 to be a real turn on....
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by emilybelle
I would NEVER call myself a MILF cuz that's just weird, but I am a Mom, so I guess if you wanna fuck me I'd be a MILF, right?

Oh yes, you are a MILF
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by emilybelle

me
Lurker
0 likes
with me . its just because she is older and matured and she knows what she wants when she wants it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
At my age most of the women refered to as MILF are younger women to men LoL. All but one of the mothers I had sex with in the past year were under 30, one was 49. Odds are well against me nailing another 20 y/0 lady
Lurker
0 likes
I'm married to one, and know several.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
what about MFILF?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes indeed - MILFs are fine!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm president of their fan club.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am a Mother of two bright successful young women. But the term MILF is like someone scraping their nails on a chalkboard to me.

If she is a Mother and is attractive and still has a good body, plus you would like to Fuck her, why can you not just say so?

Alas, I may be the only one that is bugged in this way.
Lurker
0 likes
I fuck them any chance I get. The fact they're mothers have nothing to do with it. They have hot bodies I'm attracted to and they're mature and are great sex partners.