mistress

last reply
4 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i am new to having a slave and am not sure how i should treat him. if u had a mistress how would u wanna be treated??
i love dirty nasty filthy steamy hot sex!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I haven't a clue.

One thing I would say is you have your work cut out: subs are so very demanding!
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Affectionately, sternly, sweetly, and regularly.......
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
i am submissive, hopefully i can help. first, set limitations and share what E/each of Y/you expect. also remember, You referred to having a slave, which within the D/s world refers to one without free will. so, i think Y/you should both define what that means, perhaps this individual also has no idea, perhaps this individual only is service orientated. Y/your question is actually very deep and there is so much to be said. so, if i can be of help, please contact me.