nipple size

last reply
82 replies
11.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love big boobs, nipples and aureola. I love smaller boobs, nipples and aureola... I love firm boobs and even some not so firm ones... I have never dealt with fake boobs but I would love to. What appeals to a man in terns of aureola size , color and shape along with nipple size and color are a personal choice, but... (see opening line). I like pink aureola, brown, pale, dark, smooth or a little bumpy... My only turn off is hairy nipples. Ladies, tweezers are readily available!!! I have not encountered any in a long time but it was an unpleasant experience. With that said just about may nipples appeal to me because of my boob fetish... I love 'em...
Lurker
0 likes
Sensitivity is more important than size. Other than that, so long as the lady in question shares them with me, I'm content.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There is no such thing as a nipple that is too large. There is an issue with too small but certainly not too large - in my experience
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I like all breasts but i do have my favourite which is medium size (ukc cup) with small areolas and small nipples but there can be a vast difference on my preference as really i have to see the breast to gauge the excitement in viewing them/it with the prospect of playing with them/it being another factor, hope that clears things up a bit smile
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I have never heard of nipple size being a significant 'beauty' factor. It certainly wouldn't be an issue for me and I've not heard any remarks from male friends that would make me think it is. As with all these queries, physical appearance isn't really about an intimate relationship but about social competition. If your friend feels disadvantaged in that futile and ill-defined 'race' she's probably better having some counselling, formal or just from friends, to help her see that her priorities have drifted too far and need attention. Lots of luck in helping her get back to a healthy self-view.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I hope bigger is ok cause mine are very long
Lurker
0 likes
Personally I've never seen any that were so big that they put me off.
I do have a preference for large areolas though, although just a little thing of mine and in no way an issue with smaller ones.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I love long hard nipples,,the longer the better..
Lurker
0 likes
What about the opposite? Inverted nipples?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Yogagirl
What about the opposite? Inverted nipples?

What better way for a man to gauge his girl friends arousal than to have her nipples start protruding as he teases them?

For myself, I prefer a full thick nipple, but more important is that she is sensitive and wants them played with, teased, pinched and even pulled. Not abuse, but passion.
If you or your lover have ever wanted to sensually submit or take control, you might care to read ~ Cat's Meow
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mine are very long. Even when I'm not turned on (which isn't often) they still stand proud.
If im in anything tight there is no hiding my nipples.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Could they be too big? Possibly. But they probably are not. There have been times when I've seen a girl take off her shirt, thought 'woah, those are big nipples,' and then immediately forgot about it once we started having sex. Once everything was over and I looked at her chest, it was no big deal and I wasn't any bit concerned. If his adverse reaction lasts longer than the initial sighting then it's probably a problem on his end, not her's. If a girl with big nipples is looked down upon by a guy then she shouldn't worry because there are likely a million guys within proximity that would have no qualms about it.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nipples just like breasts have they are perfect no matter the size. I LOVE the all.
Lurker
0 likes
Large ones, small ones (which due to BEING naturally smaller are also more sensitive) perky pointy ones, round ones... as long as she lets me lick, suck, nibble and play with them... I have no preference. I just do my best to make hers HAPPY!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by Guest
Hi, I am wondering if you guys care about nipple size. My friend thinks hers are too large and was telling me last night that she wants to reduce them surgically. Do guys prefer a certain size and are big ones a turn off? thanks.

No, far from a turn off, big nipples are nice and she should leave them as they are
Lurker
0 likes
I love all sizes, however, the "puffy" nipples really get me going.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm fine with whatever size they are.

All good for nibbling and sucking!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Bigger is good in the most general sense.

The main thing is areola/nipple to breast size ratio. the larger this ratio the better up until 1/3 at which point the areola starts to become oddly large relative to breast size

So, bigger areola and nipple the better but huge nipples with super small boobs not necessarily tat hot

Manager of the famous group: Salacious Interrogatory https://www.lushstories.com/groups/salacious-interrogatory

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i, and guys, like breasts!! you can't mess them up! big ones are great! small ones are great! big nipples are great! small nipples are great! lighter colored nipples are great! darker nipples are great! the fact that you think one is slightly larger than the other one could simply not bother us any less! all the little insecurities girls have about this kind of stuff simply does NOT matter to guys!! i promise you!! if you're naked and allowing us to play with you, we are happy!! you could have green polka dotted nipples and we won't care!! i've been married for 18 years. i've seen my wife's nipples a billion times. yet every time she changes, i look at them again because they are awesome!! tell your friend she has nothing to worry about!!!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Well. That's an entirely new one on me. Never before have I heard that concern, and never before has it crossed my mind that it was a thing.

I can't imagine any straight guy would be turned off by large nipples on a woman, unless they were larger in girth than his penis. Might be an issue beyond that (ahem) point.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by mercianknight

Gotta agree with Painter on this one.

If I have to confess a preference, it is for the 'responsive' nipple, you know, the ones that, when caressed/sucked just right can stand out proud and as hard as my lance. Don't ask why, I just like them like that.

Agreed.
Lurker
0 likes
The size doesn't matter to me nearly as much as how the respond to my touch.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Guest
Sensitivity is more important than size. Other than that, so long as the lady in question shares them with me, I'm content.

This.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There is no abnormal nipple size. Whatever size your nipples that's the size they are supposed to be. I love nipples of all sizes shades and lengths.
Lurker
0 likes
My favorite nipples are the one that have no aerola. Just a thick nipple sticking out an inch!