WHAT PORN NAME WOULD YOU BE CALLED THAT COULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR SEXUALITY - AND WHY?
Safe In Your Arms - No place I'd rather be.
Take Me Now - A lucky man comes home to his needy wife.
Always Him - A tribute to true love and amazing sex.
Quote by bassguitarbubba
I. M. Randy.
Haha...I was thinking of names like...E.Z. Stevie...The Tongue Gun...and, Oral Andy.
But none of them seemed to encompass all my interests in the bedroom, so I. M. Randy seemed to sum it up.
Safe In Your Arms - No place I'd rather be.
Take Me Now - A lucky man comes home to his needy wife.
Always Him - A tribute to true love and amazing sex.
Quote by techgoddess
Reminds me of some "famous" books/authors:![]()
The Open Kimono by I. Seymour Hare
Lines in the Sand by Dick Dragon
Under the Bleachers by Seymour Butts
Antlers in the Treetops by Hugust da Mousse
Beware the Yellow Snow by I.P. Dailey
Brown Spots on the Wall by Hu Flung Dung
Quote by Babeelicious
An easy way to pick a porn name is to combine your first pet's name and the street you grew up in. So my porn name would be Nicki Roosevelt. Wow, it sounds like a real name.