10.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If she wants it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think there is nothing hotter than a woman with child. Making love to a woman in that state is so amazing
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I'm a mom of four and from my perspective, pregnant sex is AWESOME. Truly amazing. Everything was always much more sensitive, climaxes were stronger, and feeling a nice thick hard cock pushing into me while my swollen breasts were being sucked always drove me over the edge. Doggy style was the best when pregnant too!!!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Absolutely love it. So many more curves, bigger fuller breasts. After birth is great too - lactating breats are the biggest turn on!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Definitely, pregnant girls are sooo sexy. For example, have you seen the photos of the nine-months-pregnant ballerina the media published this past week? Awesome. I love them. From a sexual point of view, I suppose that pregnant women represent the forbidden. They "belong" to other male so we men are always trying to get into their pants. And their curves are at their best. And sometimes they just need sex because their partners are away, so we are eager to please them, aren't we? And... But I think I am digressing... Wow... Sorry...
Lurker
0 likes
Yes this is a huge turn on for me