Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Prostate Massage Toys

last reply
8 replies
713 views
3 watchers
4 likes

Which one is your favorite? And why?

Tried Aneros & it didn’t do much for me & came away thinking that anal just wasn’t for me. One day I decided to order an Njoy buttplug (size large)- which changed my mind. Inserting it and then edging my cock was heavenly. Since then, I’ve purchased the XL, which is my favorite. It’s big and heavy and pushes against my prostate perfectly. I spent most of yesterday with the L in my ass and locked in a chastity cage - so much fun being plugged and having a sexy secret buried in my ass.

Tried an Aneros and it took many trys to get it right. Now I really enjoy it. I can go for close to an hour of enjoyable sensations and can two orgasms.

Had the Progasm. Has some good penile orgasms while using it. Never could get to the P.

Thinking of the Njoy Wand next.

I’ve tried several, but the Aneros are all the best ones in my experience.

As mentioned above, being caged massively increases my anal pleasure from both toys and cock.

All the blood that is unable to flow into the imprisoned penis, makes the whole perineum and prostate area hyper sensitive and I cum and cum and cum again and again for ages.

Toys with a remote control and strong vibrations are the best as I can edge myself by dialling back the power as I wriggle and grind my P-spot against the tip of it mmmm xx

Quote by Omnisexual
Njoy buttplug

Metal? For real? Ow or Wow, I am uncertain.

Aneros Progasm my favorite by far. Just inserting it fire me up like no other toy and then I'm barely hanging on as drives me wild through hours of prostate euphoria and orgasms.

Quote by Varmint

Aneros Progasm my favorite by far. Just inserting it fire me up like no other toy and then I'm barely hanging on as drives me wild through hours of prostate euphoria and orgasms.

Mmmm yes that’s the amazing thing about prostate pleasure it goes on and on and on cumming almost constantly really overwhelming! My Mistress but in our vibrating Aneros as I pleasure her orally edging her as she makes me have never ending sissygasms with lots of verbal stimulation and taunting so hot!

She has control of the remote of course! And also loves to make me cum like that, caged, as her and her lovers fuck while I’m forced lol to watch 🥵💦