Login

Prostate

last reply
7 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Hi guys, any guidance on using prostate massagers?!
Lurker
0 likes
Must be someone on here that uses them?!
Lurker
0 likes
Hi, I recently bought one and love it - go gently at first but if I do it right I can have intense orgasms hardly touching my cock at all. Do it, you'll love it!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Yes I have tried it and love it I also have a tool that I use ,
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by sexual111
Yes I have tried it and love it I also have a tool that I use ,

A tool? Oh man, you have got to elaborate. Is this like a tool that we could find inside an auto-body repair shop, or at the jet maintenance shed or perhaps down at the sawmill ?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

A tool? Oh man, you have got to elaborate. Is this like a tool that we could find inside an auto-body repair shop, or at the jet maintenance shed or perhaps down at the sawmill ?

Hopefully a prostate massager not a spanner or hammer
Lurker
0 likes
Got mine in right now and using a pair of skimpy briefs pulled up slightly to help keep it in place and moving hips up and down to vary the angle. Leaking pre cum now. Vary the vibrations too suprise ur g spot continuously. Think your kinkiest dirtiest thoughts and simply enjoy!
Lurker
0 likes
I have two toys that massage my prostate great. Rude Boy has a nice curve to it and great vibrations. Also have a vibrating plug that does the trick too. Another toy that I use is a cock like dildo with a suction cup base for riding. It's fun too and can get the prostate nicely but for more of a true massage I use the other two. Just the best orgasms when you get it just right. Enjoy.