Same question for the guys:

last reply
14 replies
2.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Is there a past love that you would hock-up with?
If there was no one now?

Bat
Lurker
0 likes
It depends on a lot of things, but...

Kim - gave me my first blowjob, would have done anything for me - Yes!
Ruth - had these lovely breasts, firm. Yes!
Angie - not my girl, but what a lovely possible tramp in my life. Yes!
Renee - the gal I lost my virginity to. Yes!

There was another...she turned into a druggie. Pity. She adored me. Nice body, lovely D breasts. Probably dead by now. - No.

Cindy - prudish tease. Probably left her pastor husband by now. Definitely No.
Can't remember any more, which means there probably weren't any more.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yeah but most left cause I was such a child. I hoped for a long time that I would get a second chance with them, but no matter how you try to grow and fix things first impressions last the longest.
Lurker
0 likes
No, because I know they've gotten married and moved on with their own lives now.
Fireman
0 likes
Honestly, ya there's two I wouldn't mind hooking up with.
Lurker
0 likes
yeah, definitly the hairdresser, wish i knew as much then as i did now, i was pretty young about 17.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Oh yes! Brenda, small petite, sexy little thing that I never got to 1st base with left home plate but sure would like to try again if I didn't have other commitments.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ahh yes.

She was older than me, on the outside a conservative married grandmother but unquestionably the most intense sex of my life.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
This one girl Gaby was really after me. I never felt it back then, but looking back I really should have taken her.
Lurker
0 likes
Well I'm sure that I'm the only one here who wishes this, I hope I'll never see my 1st love again
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
no.. i let the bygones be bygones....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i think i better find another girl than going back from my past because i won't left them if they good

at the same time they all committed and don't want to be a cause of their problem with their partner
Clumeleon
0 likes
Honestly, no.

My first and, so far, only love is too dear to me now to ever think about messing it up by 'hooking up' with her, whether she was available or not. I still love her, but in a very different way now and I don't think I could ever have that kind of relationship with her.

With other girls in my past, I know there's a reason that we didn't hook up or didn't work out, so still no. I can't really see myself having a one-night stand with someone I have/had real feelings for - with me, it's all or nothing.

One person I probably would be willing to get together with, just for a night, would be the girl who took my virginity. It's the only realistic situation in which I can see no-strings sex being alright with me. She'd probably be game, I should give her a call...
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
second time around is complicated, both know it did not work out the first time around and then there is the seperation
Lurker
0 likes
Would definitely go back to the woman who took my virginity. She was married them and still is. The reason. It was so quick then and I would just like to show her how much better I am now after so many years.

As for my ex wife. I often still dream of her gorgeous red bush. Man that turns me on. But would I go back. Not a chance.