Seams on Hosiery

last reply
20 replies
2.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I always wondered what it is that guys find sexy about seeing the seam along the back of a womans leg when she's wearing hosiery. please do tell haha biggrin
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love a clean straight seam along the back of a well stockinged leg.. Oh yes, a nice Pencil skirt add to the excitement.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's hard to say exactly why. Probably for me it's also similar to the fact that I much prefer patterned (fishnet, pattern, laces, bows etc) to plain hose. Gives it some character which translates in my primal brain to 'more sexy'
Lurker
0 likes
Seams on stockings. Very sexy but as HK4167 says,only on pencils skirts. Seams on dress above the knee is in my view, a bit lower class
Lurker
0 likes
i just love the way they make my legs look longer
Lurker
0 likes
I think it just draws attention to the leg shape.
Lurker
0 likes
well i guess im going to have to invest in a pair with seams haha silly
Lurker
0 likes
They're the only kind of stockings i wear, i love them
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hell, as long as they're stockings I'm a happy camper.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by missdelicious
well i guess im going to have to invest in a pair with seams haha silly

To balance this out a little - I for 1 do not care for stocking seams.... don't mind them but no big turn on here. Just saying
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
to me they add a seductively slutty feeling.... I guess it has to do with what each guy has in his head.... much like fantasizing
Lurker
0 likes
and my husband says I look amazing when they have them on, so anything for his compliments
Lurker
0 likes
Im not a huge stockings fan but when they have seems on them they are hot. I think it goes back to early pin up girls wearing them.
Lurker
0 likes
well i have hunted and hunted around the city for a pair with seams, and i cant find them anywhere....anyone know where i can get some?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
9 just luv seamed stockings, especially to wear
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by missdelicious
well i have hunted and hunted around the city for a pair with seams, and i cant find them anywhere....anyone know where i can get some?

As it happens I have a pair in my bedroom. Not mine you understand, but you are welcome to come try them on
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have the greatest desire to run my tongue up the seam and hope I find stockings not tights at the top of it
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by missdelicious

Plenty of places to get them online.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Also they make a girls leg look so alluring , puts a pretty contour to them, I usually turn mine inside out that way they have a darker looking seam, and yes on line, you can buy them. One store I go to is Glamoure Botique, I think that's how it's spelled, but close to it any ways, they have all sorts of nylons!!
Lurker
0 likes
hard to say could be that it draws the eye