setting up a mmf or more?

last reply
11 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Ok so i got a girlfriend that has been with 2 guys at the same time and thats been one of my fanticies for years cuz i love everything bout a woman getting plesured n so i figure the more dicks in her the more pleasure. well she really wants to do it again with me in control... the problem how do i go about finding another guy or 2? should i hint round to friends or talk to kinda strangers so i dont risk fucking up my friendships. honestly pull from your own experiances if you have any but this is not a fuck and throw away girl i plan on her being in my life and around my friends. i just need help on how i should find other guys
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would advise against friend or aquaintences for the time being. That can turn awkward unless all involved are very secure and comfortable with the situation. And really try it out once...even if the idea is ok for you now, it might be different when there is actually someone else boning your partner. I've seen that kind of situation turn nasty before.

My advise would be looking for a partner on a dating page or such...both of you get aquainted with him. Then meet up for a casual meeting, preferably without sex. Just see if you all click with each other. Only THEN invite him over for sex. If it works outm great...if not you can end it after that without too much drama.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by tuntav1110
Ok so i got a girlfriend that has been with 2 guys at the same time and thats been one of my fanticies for years cuz i love everything bout a woman getting plesured n so i figure the more dicks in her the more pleasure. well she really wants to do it again with me in control... the problem how do i go about finding another guy or 2? should i hint round to friends or talk to kinda strangers so i dont risk fucking up my friendships. honestly pull from your own experiances if you have any but this is not a fuck and throw away girl i plan on her being in my life and around my friends. i just need help on how i should find other guys

i didnt make it past this without laughing..
Lurker
0 likes
Well, from my experiences (4) with mmf, they were always with a close friend. Someone that my wife and I trusted. That, I think, is the key. Trust that he won't injure anyone by being too rough, but trust in that feelings won't get in the way of the friendship. It's worked out well, so if you can keep feelings from interfering, go with a trusted friend. If you have to "hint around" other friends, then maybe their not close enough to be the other 'm.' Our friendship was strong to begin with. There was a history between us and his girlfriends, meaning that there were many nights he'd fuck a gf in one end of the jacuzzi while my wife and I fucked on the other end. When the time came, there wasn't any hinting involved. My wife and I talked about it first and then when the time was right, she became amorous with him while I was there and I assured him it was all ok. The next thing you know, three naked bodies were rolling around!
Lurker
0 likes
Had one experience with a threesome in college (ffm though not mmf) and it was with two girls I knew pretty well (it was at a party though not an arranged thing so again, a different situation) anyway, I would not do it with a stinger ever! especially one you met off line I have investigated a number of cases where people wind up dead because they met and fucked off a blind dating site or met someone they only knew offline it is a dangerous gamble. Ask a friend who you are close with and pose the question nonchalantly do not like call him up and be like: "hey [name] how would you feel about coming over tonight to have a threesome with me and my girl?" that could be detrimental to a friendship just be like: "Hey man my girl is really into mmf threesome's wanna join?" that's my advice
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You could try and find a shemale and really spice things up! haha

Honestly, i dunno ur situation but i would steer well clear of using mates, there can be alot of shit heading down that road. To be honest, her having that fantasy is fair enough, but its a big ask for you to share her with another bloke, i would get the urge to knock him out. Why not find another girl and get her to use a strap-on, best of both worlds?
Balloonmeister
0 likes
I would suggest joining one of the Lifestyle or Swinger websites like Swinglifestyle or AdultFriendFinder. There are lots of guys there that would love to participate. Just be careful and meet them first at a neutral location like a restaurant or Starbucks and get to know each other.
Have you ever had an "Airgasm"? Take a sexy ride in a hot air balloon and enjoy the view from a mile high.

Mile High Club in a Balloon
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love the idea of participating in a MMF, so, whilst I cannot offer any advice on this occasion, I would love to know what happens and how you make it happen.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
If she want's to be with more than one guy at a time and you are scared about losing her or screwing up friendships, I would try using a toy or 2 and yourself while with her. I would chose someone that you don't really know so that it doesn't become akward later on when you see them again.

Me and My buddy fucked a girl together everyone was pretty drunk, but we never saw the girl again. We talked to her on chat that was it.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LittleMissBitch

i didnt make it past this without laughing..

LOL, I am with you "Littlemissbitch". funny post !!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If my gf like to be with another guy in same time when she is with me it's pretty cool for me and I am not feeling bad about that, but is she really want for me to invite someone to join us in my case that can be one of my buddy...