Sex during her period

last reply
37 replies
6.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
First of all I past menopause so, don't ask.

I never refused to fuck during my period unless I just did not care to do it with someone. My husband really enjoyed it, in fact I will go so far as to say it was a bit of a fetish for him as he has said he misses those times.

Having written all that, MEN, do you enjoy sex with your partner when she is on her period?
0 likes
Provides a very natural lubricant if SHE is in to it. Has been very few women I know that enjoyed it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm not necessarily against it, if she's into it, but usually I've found that doing anal while she's on her period is the solution that's been opted for.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by easyMike
Provides a very natural lubricant if SHE is in to it. Has been very few women I know that enjoyed it.

But so many Lush woman say they are so horny the days before and during their period. Why not unless the Mama taught them that they were too dirty then.

My Mama taught me I was born for sex and with no exceptions.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Found that most women who enjoy casual or NSA sex are ok with coitus during their period. Some find it reduces cramps or other discomfort. I'm ok with it, even if there is a heavy flow, tho oral may be a turn off with a above average flow.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have enjoyed it but there were two complications: (1) she was too conscious of it and hated the sight of blood. (2) I myself found that she was so HOT (literally) that it was almost too good! Wow! What an orgasm she had the first time. It was like an eruption of Krakatoa.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
oh god yes and leave it in when I cum
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Many times! Never slowed me down a bit smile
0 likes
Depends on the woman of course. I have done and loved it with women , but if she is not up for it... a lost opportunity. And for the mess... That why you do it in the shower !
Lurker
0 likes
I do enjoy it, as mentioned by others, that extra lubrication does not hurt one bit. Although I'd never go pussy to mouth before washing it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If she is ok with it I have no problem with that
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's sex so yes
Lurker
0 likes
I was always ok with it when only "light" at each end of her period, but Neither of us wanted to indulge when in full flow.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So long as she was happy with the situation, I was willing.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Not a problem - I did it the other week. However it's a bit off putting having blood on your cock afterwards!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
All up to the other, I'm always in, Lay a towel down!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have always liked it. Was rather a shock the first as I didn't know she was on her period!
Lurker
0 likes
I do not have a problem with it. As mentioned in other posts here, it is really up to her, and how she feels about it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's never stopped me (though not relished it) as long as she has been OK with it...and, frankly, I cannot remember one who wasn't
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
mY WIFE ONLY LET ME FUCK HER WHEN SHE WAS HAVING HER PERIOD, THE OTHER GUYS HD TO SETTLE FOR A BLOW JOB.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
doesn't bother me at all
Lurker
0 likes
I mentioned in an earlier thread on this topic, my wife would get really horny at times during her period. There were a few times she got me drunk and we fucked on a day when she was flowing heavier than others. But I would never lick her until it was over, the period that is.
Lurker
0 likes
I don’t. I just have a good hard wank.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have no problems with it. My wife says it helps with cramps. It is not as messy as you may think.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When you run into the Red River, it’s okay to go wading, just don’t drink the water. I have always found my wife more aroused during her period.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It has happened a couple of times and for each one (different gals) they seemed to be extra horny.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Throw a towel down or jump in the shower....whats the problem