Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

sex in some sort of clothing or fully naked ?

last reply
21 replies
2.3k views
0 watchers
1 like
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
watch some naughty videos were the girl keeps on her panties or a skirt how many of you guys actually find it hotter than fully nude sex
'tis himself!
0 likes
I"m not sure if I find it hotter, but it's definitely hot. A woman who keeps her bra or shirt on, for example, is saying to my subconscious "I'm so horny I can't even take the time to get out of this."

And seeing a woman's hand moving inside her panties is pretty much as sexy as seeing her fingers actually working on herself.

I don't really love seeing a panty pulled to one side for sex, but if she still has her skirt on, but nothing underneath it, that's seriously hawt!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by winniepoo
watch some naughty videos were the girl keeps on her panties or a skirt how many of you guys actually find it hotter than fully nude sex

Fully clothed or partially clothed sex is very erotic. When a woman wears expensive lacey knickers, bra, suspenders, and stockings, it is a huge turn on. The feel, the aroma, and the sensuality of remake clothing is divine.

I love penetrating my partner through the side of her knickers. The soft material coming into contact with my cock and bollocks is heavenly. Sucking her toes through the silky leathery stocking is great for the hard-on ...

XX
Lurker
0 likes
Personally I prefer clothes on to some degree but depends on the mood and the situation. Complete nudity is lovely after massages etc but clothed for passion
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
It is definitely hot when a woman is still at least partially dressed during sex.. just pushing the skirt up and pulling the panties aside.. or dropping the pants down to her knees... lingerie is a absolute plus in my book as well...

But i wouldn't say it's hotter than fully naked sex... it's just hot... something different..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like pulling her panties to the side and pushing her skirt up and crawling between her legs. That's hot in my opinion!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
both of us completely naked berfore we get in bed or have sex any place in the home
Lurker
0 likes
Both, just depends on what's going on. But sex with something on because you just HAVE to have each other right then is definitely extremely hot.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
great insight guys smile im going to have to start wearing more skirts lol
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by winniepoo
great insight guys smile im going to have to start wearing more skirts lol

Absolutely :)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely in some sort of clothing.

Fully clothed to start with is best, then I decide how much I want on or off.

Fucking whilst fully clothed has a feeling of spontaneity, even if it might not be so.

Also, the right clothes can accent the right curves on a woman.
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Lurker
0 likes
I my younger days I did come in my pants a few times from both dry jumping and girls rubbing me through my jeans. Incredibly hot
1 like
Don't know why, but I like girls in white socks. Just one of those things
Lurker
0 likes
love just pullinga pair of panties aside and fucking her with the material playing on my cock
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Woman in some type of clothes or lingerie is a game winner every time
Lurker
0 likes
Ripping a hole through some tights or that kind of clothing works for me!! Just enough to allow me to penetrate through with you know what!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Both can be very exciting. I generally start with something sexy on then end up naked before we finish.

Brandie
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Guilty your honour…an elegant cocktail dress, or the like, with gorgeous heels…

feeling it much…hell yeah!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just a little bit of clothing is very exciting.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I love the feel of my man's clothing rubbing up against my naked skin! Makes me even more excited!
Lurker
0 likes
Depends on what she's keeping on. When my wife bends over in a mini skirt, do I take the time to pull her thong off? I don't think I ever have. Keeping on some form of clothing can be hot. Just wearing a hot, tight t shirt is torture to my cock!