0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by oldgit

My decade old - Driver Set: For those with a tool fetish

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
*tries to figure point of thread*
Lurker
0 likes

That's Missouri, the show me state.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
That's Missouri, the show me state.

As seen from the Illinois side of the Mississippi River. Pretty photo of industry, you found, Chef.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes

"It was originally introduced in 1965, and has been in continuous production in three basic generations to the present day (2006). The van was produced initially at Ford's Langley facility in Berkshire (a former WW2 aircraft factory which produced the Hawker Hurricane fighter), but as demand outstripped the capability of the plant, production was moved to Southampton, where it has remained ever since. Transits have also been produced in Ford's Genk factory in Belgium and also Turkey. The Transit is also produced in China for the Chinese market."
Lurker
0 likes

The Show 'n Tell was a toy combination record player and filmstrip viewer manufactured by General Electric from the 1950s to the 1970s.
It resembled a television set, but had a record player on the top. Records and slides were sold for it in combination. The slide strip was inserted into the top and the record played; the record typically told a story, and the slide strip, which projected the images on the screen, would automatically advance to illustrate it
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Water main break in front of my ex girlfriend's house. Creating a muddy situation.

Ooops, wrong thread. My bad.
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by oldgit

Show you what?

Please think through your threads prior to posting in future.

Nobody in their right mind is going to send you pictures of their pink bits for your website either, keep those out of Lush too, thanks.
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen

The Show 'n Tell was a toy combination record player and filmstrip viewer manufactured by General Electric from the 1950s to the 1970s.
It resembled a television set, but had a record player on the top. Records and slides were sold for it in combination. The slide strip was inserted into the top and the record played; the record typically told a story, and the slide strip, which projected the images on the screen, would automatically advance to illustrate it

that is awesome!
I want three!
Lurker
0 likes
I know what you mean. lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by nicola
Quote by oldgit

Show you what?

Nobody in their right mind is going to send you pictures of their pink bits for your website either, keep those out of Lush too, thanks.

This has nothing to do with pink bits, but to let me and others to see the world though your eyes things that are important to you.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Today you will see this a 1956 Flying Plane Car! Yes, it is plane and car! I can't believe that the Flying Plane Car is already producted in 1956. Now this Aerocar N103D Flying Plane Car Single Engine Auto Fly is available in the ebay for $3,500,000. Wow, the Cool Flying plane car design from 1956.

Lurker
0 likes
Now that's cool MrNudie love that
Lurker
0 likes
Me too! I liked that.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by nicola
Quote by oldgit

Show you what?

Its Nicola!! Ayeeeeee!!!

Show you what exactly? Your first post is completely blank.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
e e
Quote by Ataldeath
Quote by nicola
Quote by oldgit

Show you what?

Its Nicola!! Ayeeeeee!!!

Show you what exactly? Your first post is completely blank.

Yes I know there is nothing on my post, this post is about all of you out there not me.2uVwJ5eCRvMe9Vmn
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Now this is a big fight.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Catnip - that was funny. I can't believe I even watched the whole thing. But funny.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Constant Gardener
0 likes

Yoda, currently the World's Ugliest Dog, dies @ age 15.

He's so, pardon me... fugly, he's a cute lil bastidge.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
"I can resist everything except temptation." - Oscar Wilde