Skinny or Curvy?

last reply
93 replies
10.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ok, I'm not asking whether you like thin or fat- i just want to know, what are you guys' opinion on women's body shape? there is so much pressure inthe media etc these days for girls to live up to impossible standards and apparently anything over a size twelve is a 'Plus size'- am i the only one who thinks this is ridiculous??!!!

do you have a preference? Or do you just like all women's bodies regardless?

Lurker
0 likes
I don't think most men really care as long as their not morbidly obese or the complete opposite. Some of the women in my family have had a history of bulimia. They look absolutely fine and yet they have severe issues with their self esteem. Its hard for most men to really understand.

Also, if the skinny girl looks like Kate Moss, than yea! I'm not going to sit here and say, " oh hell yea fat chicks bro", but heavy girls are so much fun to feel up.
Lurker
0 likes
Guess I'm a plus size then!!

...Heavy girls?

*runs away from the guys section*
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Curvy. Shapely. I think a size 12 is perfect.
Your 2nd example is HOT HOT HOT!
1st picture....might as well be a 13 year old boy...nothin for me...
3rd example......too many feathers!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Doesn't matter to me, I'm just happy to be with a woman.
Well that's just my opinion, sorry if you don't like.

BigDaddyRich
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LittleBambi
Guess I'm a plus size then!!

...Heavy girls?

*runs away from the guys section*

perfect as you are
Lurker
0 likes
I like a woman with some meat on her bones. Seeing a girls ribs, pelvic bones, and bony legs and arms are not attractive to me. There are guys that are totally opposite than I, but if we all liked the same kind of people, it would be a boring world.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I certainly appreciate a wide variety of female form, but I do favor a bit of curves. I like a woman actually shaped like a woman, which is why the typical Playboy model, other than breasts, is to skinny for me. I like hips to grab onto.
Lurker
0 likes
love a lady with proper curves don't like this stick thin picture we are always shown
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by cherryrebel
Ok, I'm not asking whether you like thin or fat- i just want to know, what are you guys' opinion on women's body shape? there is so much pressure inthe media etc these days for girls to live up to impossible standards and apparently anything over a size twelve is a 'Plus size'- am i the only one who thinks this is rediculous??!!!

do you have a preference? Or do you just like all women's bodies regardless?

I have to admit that women with bones sticking out doesn't do it for me but other than that I'm okay with what other sizes are available. No you are not the only one that thinks size 12 is a plus size is ridiculous. As long as you are happy with what Mother Nature has given you then that is all that matters.
"Hey, don't knock masturbation! It's sex with someone I love." Woody Allen

"I am willing to admit that I may not always be right, but I am never wrong." Samuel Goldwyn
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Of course curvy, I don't wanna feel bones
Lurker
0 likes
I prefer women with a curvy figure...
Lurker
0 likes
curvy is better smile plus size win :)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
its gotta be curvy for both of us,,to be honest......as long as the person is confedent in themsels thats a huge turn on for us
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I love a woman with curves, something about holding them makes the woman gorgeous to me.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I love a woman with curves, something about holding them makes the woman gorgeous to me.
Lurker
0 likes
CURVY!!! If I wanted straight up & down I'd get a teenage boy!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Either !!! must be sexy and a swallower !!
Lurker
0 likes
In response to the original question: Skinny or Curvy?

Yes.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't like really skinny girls nor do I like obese girls. a shapely girl is very hot though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Curvy. It may seem shallow but I can't stand tissuepaper-over-pipecleaner feel of a very skinny woman. I feel like they're literally lacking in substance. A personality and mind that lies within such a body are always more important, but if you whittle the attributes down to just what a woman looks like, I am always a touch more attracted to an hourglass figure instead of a soda-straw lineage.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Curvy, curvy and definitely curvy. Super skinny women are a complete turn off, not only that but the image of bones showing beneath the skin is endlessly disturbing, makes me want to douse the woman in holy water and run for the hills.

How can you get sexually excited while you're holding a skin covered skeleton in your arms?
The Critic, at your service...
Lurker
0 likes
curvy wins everytime! no contest
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've just realised, I don't want people to think I'm attacking skinny girls- some people are naturally very slim- my best friend for example. All I want to say is thank you for your responses.. and I'm glad that the majority of you guys like a curvy figure... it means that I can sit here and eat my whole nut dairy milk and still kno that it won't cost me my sex life! Of course if you love someone it doesn't matter a drop what size or shape we are!

and now .... Im rambling...
thanks xxxx someone shut me up!
Lurker
0 likes
Depends...

If she's got brains....don't matter much...
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I like my women a little curvy. I don't like the really mskinny ones
Lurker
0 likes
I personally like thin girls. By thin I mean, in shape, not a bony model. girls with lean muscle and the right amount of "meat" that doesn't jiggle.

only thing that should be jiggling is tits.
;)
That's my preference for the ladies I date, but for me, well, I'm thin, but no matter how thin i ever got I'd still be "curvy" that's just a part of being a woman with hips.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Curvy is too vague. An in physical good shape woman can be of either of the 2 original pictures or larger. That is what I want. I work to stay fit but I am not bony. If she is fit and can go for walks with me and have stamina in the bedroom and can climb stairs if a lift is out, her size number does not matter to me.