sore balls

last reply
9 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
how many other guys have ever smashed there balls in there sleep?
0 likes
Never in my sleep that I recall but that could be rather alarming . Now I'm probably going to start worrying about it .
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
hapens to me sometimes i did it last night
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
You guys with big balls are such a problem! lol One of my exFWB had huge balls, and never wanted me to ride him cowgirl cuz he was afraid I'd bounce his balls up and come down hard on them with my ass (which, admittedly happened a couple times )

Have you ever considered getting a gonad reduction?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by choppers802
how many other guys have ever smashed there balls in there sleep?

Not smashed, per se, but I did wake up feeling like someone was pulling on my balls. After awakening sufficiently, I learned that I had a raging erection, which was pointed toward my feet, and pressing my balls into my thigh. It wasn't very pleasant, as I recall.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
On occasion when doing sit-ups in the nude, I'll have to readjust them to prevent my thighs from crushing them, but that's generally the only time it's an issue for me that I recall.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by choppers802
hapens to me sometimes i did it last night

This is like the eternal question "Low hangers v tight sac. Which is better?"
I'd love to have low hanging balls, probably because I have a tight sac.
Ball mash only ever happened sitting in a car or on a motorbike. Very painful!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
You guys with big balls are such a problem! lol One of my exFWB had huge balls, and never wanted me to ride him cowgirl cuz he was afraid I'd bounce his balls up and come down hard on them with my ass (which, admittedly happened a couple times )

I'd be more than happy to take the risk!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have had them smashed while fucking more than once, also had my dick bruised one time. Couldn't have sex for almost 2 weeks... it was way to sore.