Straight guys sharing a bed

last reply
7 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Straight guys, have you ever shared a bed with another guy? How was it? Did you do a super-strict this-side's-mine-that-side's-yours kind of deal? Were you weirded out if you found yourselves accidentally touching? Did you wake up spooning? Did you cuddle all night?
Sultan of Smut
0 likes
I can't remember ever sharing a bed with a friend as an adult, which actually kind of surprised me at first given all the times I've crashed at friends' houses over the years. I guess it's so culturally counter to your typical straight guy that it never even comes up. You crash on a couch or a recliner or even the floor before you go hopping in another guy's bed. Even with your more progressive, modern straight guys with no homophobic hang ups, that still seems like an inherent no-no. I could be wrong, but I doubt there will be a ton of yes responses.
Check out my latest - a humorous collaboration with trinket and a Recommended Read
The Linebacker
0 likes
Mostly as a kid, spending the night with a buddy or a cousin. Nothing strange of course. Didn't even think of anything weird.

There was a time in history when it was quite common. My granddad had to share a bed with 2 of his brothers growing up until they moved out of the house, which in their case was to go into the Army in WWII.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Shared a bed with mates a couple of times, never thought anything of it, just top and tailed as I remember. Just slept.
Quote by Freddie Mercury
My soul is painted like the wings of butterflies
Fairy tales of yesterday grow and never die
I can fly
The show must go on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Shared a bed with my brother, never thought anything about it. Shared a bed with my college roommate, but there was a Gator Girl between us. lol.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No problem when I was a kid. Now I have no experience of it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's very rare that I find myself needing to share a bed with another dude but when it does happen it's strictly just sleep and there's a seemingly unwritten rule about not touching. I've never had a problem with it though as sometimes there's only one bed so you make due with what you have.

Once I shared a bed with a gay guy and when I woke up in the middle of the night I realized that he was spooning me from behind, arm over me and leg in between mine. At first I was weirded-out but then decided 'fuck it' as I was actually pretty damn comfortable and just went back to sleep.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As a kid on sleepovers, sure. But during all the straight years in between losing my virginity and becoming bisexual, I don't recall it ever happening at all.