strap on

last reply
162 replies
23.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I love to put on my strap on and fuck my husband, I make him suck it too! We use dildos too, we both cum so hard it's amazing!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Done it with past partners and got my current gf into it. Haha, she has a lot of fun with it. But I won't wear women clothes or suck it off. haha. Just my preference.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Discovered the pleasures of this late in life but now enjoy a regular session with a strap on with my wife usually preceded by a spanking. It makes me very erect before entering my wife.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Guest
Any guys like to have a strap on used on them by a girl. Would love to chat about it with anyone ;) message me if your interested or post on here of what you think about it!

I would welcome the chance to have a woman peg me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes I like a woman using a strapon on me - yes I had it and yes I loved it and yes I want more and more of it.
Lurker
0 likes
Being a crossdresser my girlfriend loves pegging me it turns her on and me even more.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by gubica
I love the way it makes the man im with feel

Love to be fucked with a strapon
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
give me a nice female with a 6 inch strap on and I will fill her
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by Guest
Any guys like to have a strap on used on them by a girl. Would love to chat about it with anyone ;) message me if your interested or post on here of what you think about it!

Just bought a vibrating one. Going to use it on my wife, and then she will be doing me. I could cum at the thought of it.

I will be wearing tights as well when it happens.....with shaved legs and pubes.

And I consider myself 100% hetero.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by Guest

Just bought a vibrating one. Going to use it on my wife, and then she will be doing me. I could cum at the thought of it.

I will be wearing tights as well when it happens.....with shaved legs and pubes.

And I consider myself 100% hetero.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Had a number of dildoes & vibrators in my ass and a couple cocks. Gave up the butt to a lady with a 8" SO. It was ok for me. Not very intense physically, but it ws very satisfying in how much she enjoyed it. She can easily obtain orgasm fucking a man with her toy.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
omg, yes I love strap on sex and will chat with whomever wishes to chat about it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My lady does me w our doc Johnson vac u lok set semi regularly. We have multiple sizes of dongs. They are all fun pretty colors. I am made to get on my knees and worship her big cock then she treats me like the sissy bitch I can be. I also love fucking her while she wears it and stroke it while I'm in her. At any rate of play in this area we have an amazing time. I highly recommend it to most everyone.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh hell yes! 15 years of experience and counting. LOVE it, of course the real thing is always more enjoyable.