Strip her or have her strip for you?

last reply
33 replies
3.0k views
0 watchers
7 likes
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
Guys, would you prefer to strip a girl or have the girl strip for you? Do you see "getting there" as a form of foreplay?
Meagan
Lurker
0 likes
“Getting there” is the definition of foreplay. There’s not a single path that I prefer. Sometimes I love sitting back and watching a good show. Sometimes I want to be the director of the show. On occasion I’d rather be the featured performer. And then there’s the times I like to quickly sneak in the backstage door after costumes have already been decided.
0 likes
I do find removing a woman's clothing myself as I explore her body exciting, but that doesn't mean I won't enjoy a strip show now and then.
Lurker
0 likes
Enjoy either, but probably prefer exploring a woman's body slowly in foreplay, and me undressing her makes that even more interesting.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
In my past, I dated a woman who was employed as an entertainer @ a 'gentleman's club'.

She preferred me stripping her out of her clothing, manhandling her as I saw fit, in the heat of the moment. The rougher, the better. Of course, while working five 10-hour shifts per week, removing her own scant clothing for tip$ increased her bank account and she was quite adept at tormenting clients, but you'd think that it would have to be boringly routine for her after the first week of having done so.

According to her, she almost always got off on that, as well... That is how she and I met, in the first place. If I wanted that side of the equation, I'd visit her at her work, afterwards, I'd give her what she and I both craved.

Removing the clothing, is part of all-day foreplay, indeed.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Either, but generally I find that undressing and exploring each other at the same time is particularly exciting.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Its like unwrapping a parcel . I do like to leave a bit on usually the stockings .
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
there is nothing like unwrapping a present. revealing the prize inside.
allman69
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
both, i wont choose one,, and its foreplay.. either way..
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Strip her... I love doing that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There is perhaps one exception.

I do enjoy a long strip tease . We have done this for each other and she handcuffed me to a chair so I could not touch her .Very erotic and would recommend trying this on your partner .
0 likes
It all depends on my mood really and what i want to strip her out of. If my fiancee is wearing an outfit that i particualrly enjoy seeing her in, i might just take her time and peel her out of it myself or she might perform a very naughty tease. Other outfits we might not even wait to get naked, sometimes the power of lust cannot be hindered by having to be naked...sometimes we both just need access to the right parts. Hope this answers your question!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This is a very mood oriented subject for me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Like above, mood dependent
Advanced Wordsmith
1 like
For the most part I’d say I like to unwrap the present...keep it seductive and un-rushed, with the focus being on the person, let her feel attractive and desired. Never to forget that she’s a person first, and a sexual being second. Besides, a little anticipation can be a beautiful thing, smiles...
Now, when she wants to feel in control and has the confidence to do it, a seductive strip show can be a very nice thing to watch...builds a great passionate appetite for the audience.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Both, I can't choose.
Lurker
0 likes
“Getting there” absolutely is a form of foreplay in my opinion. I absolutely love the process, whether I get to unwrap the present or she reveals her sexy body to me through a seductive strip tease. Either way is great; atmospherics and the situation will drive which method is most appropriate and arousing in my mind. I love a woman in sexy lingerie...garter belt, stockings, thong, and heels. Personal preference: stockings stay on...the look and feel drives me absolutely wild! Open-panel or ouvert thongs are wonderful too!
Lurker
0 likes
Either. I actually like it better when she is in lingerie and we only take off, move, or open what needs to be accessible.
Lurker
0 likes
I love it when the girl strips. Particularly if we're making out and she stops to take her top off. So hot.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer to strip her. Love to run my fingers tips across her skin.
Lurker
0 likes
To me, getting there is always a form of foreplay, and usually gets me there! While I love a seductive strip tease, I'm a DIYer. That is, I like unwrapping my own presents.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I agree with Scent_of_a_Woman, above. A leisurely reveal with lots of small nibbles and kisses is the only way to go, imo. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer stripping her. That way I get to explore her body as we get more intimate.
Lurker
0 likes
Both, depends on the situation. Who is seducing whom.......
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I absolutely LOVE watching her strip but my hands always develop a mind of their own in those moments and demand to take over.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think removing her clothes is a part of foreplay for you are teasing her as you do it. I love to kiss, lick and nibble on her skin as I remove the clothes. This can drive her crazy as if done right I have made someone orgasm just by teasing as I removed her clothes and attack me.QRCGrZYudGqZaD4M
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have her strip for you. I always enjoy being entertained