last reply
40 replies
4.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by curious3045
Natural anything is always better, the media and Hollywood has placed a ficticious female body type out there that too many people, male and female are reaching for .

Agree... not picky about size
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012
Quite frankly, I am disappointed in this thread. It is no secret among those who know me that I love titties. Seriously. And not even in a necessarily sexual way. Even if I weren't bisexual, I'd love boobies...I think.

Anyhoo, back to my disappointment. You don't title a thread "Tits" for a titty-loving girl such as myself...and I come in, and there are no titties to behold. That is just cruel and unusual.GI7alLWRP7DMSqn8

LOL, that is hilarious Slippery!! ROFL Good one !! smile {}
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012
Quite frankly, I am disappointed in this thread. It is no secret among those who know me that I love titties. Seriously. And not even in a necessarily sexual way. Even if I weren't bisexual, I'd love boobies...I think.

Anyhoo, back to my disappointment. You don't title a thread "Tits" for a titty-loving girl such as myself...and I come in, and there are no titties to behold. That is just cruel and unusual.eOXtXNpgfmrJsECL

You are right about this, btw. And I think you should be the one to start the trend, might as well post your tits. It's cruel for you to complain about there being no titties to behold while at the same time withholding your titties. Just sayin'..

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Choosiemamma
Guys- would you prefer lg. natural tits on a body that generally come with sz 10-16 or small breasts on a lean body sz 0-6?

yeah every time smile
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by lisad83

LOL, that is hilarious Slippery!! ROFL Good one !! smile {}

It wasn't a joke. I happen to take tits very seriously.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister

You are right about this, btw. And I think you should be the one to start the trend, might as well post your tits. It's cruel for you to complain about there being no titties to behold while at the same time withholding your titties. Just sayin'..

But of course:

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
natural breast is better
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like breasts that are properly ratioed. To be hyperbolic, a 5' 4 woman with breasts the size of basketballs (if natural) is disturbing, small on a small person, larger on larger people. Properly ratioed bodies are more important than sizes (to me at least.)
And I've only begun fucking with you people.
At the end of the day, it's all math.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I say be proud of whatever size you have. It doesn't matter if they are large, small, or in between. When my teeth clamp down on the nipple and I tease them with my tongue the last thing you'll be thinking of is "does he think they are too big or small?"
Chivalry is the only "wingman" you need.

Please read and comment on my story http://www.lushstories.com/stories/oral-sex/a-night-to-remember.aspx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't fall for the tits but for the woman herself. The tits are the added bonus when you have her in your arms as she melts and gives herself to you. I don't care what size they are. I've been told by women that I drive them crazy with the attention I give their breasts.
Lurker
0 likes
I can second that - I like larger women cause there's more to explore - and their breasts get kissed everywhere, not just 'the center of attention'

They love it