UGLY

last reply
13 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I have known a lot of straight men that say all women are beautiful in their own way. Are there some physical attribute on a woman that you find ugly or gross?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There is not a single component to the femal body that I am incapable of finding fascinatingly attractive. At best, there are parts that I am prone to feel indifferent towards (e.g. shins) but that is hardly an accusation of ugliness. Though, this isn't to say that I'm enamored with every silhouette or neckline that I come across, far from it, but the tendency to enjoy savoring the sight is ever present.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by emilybelle
I have known a lot of straight men that say all women are beautiful in their own way. Are there some physical attribute on a woman that you find ugly or gross?

Not sure about "all women are beautiful", but certainly many women are attractive in some way, or ways. The nature of the relationship then governs whether the attractiveness includes a sexual element.

I can think of women I know/ have known who are very attractive for the intellectual stimulation and relationship they give/gave, but with whom the thought of a sexual relationship never arose.

And I can think of others whom I would classify as "drop dead gorgeous" but the potential for non-sexual relationships was at or near zero.
Lurker
0 likes
knees

There are some knees that aren't entirely disgusting, but none that I'd find sexy
Kiss My Wiggleass Baby
0 likes
Feet, don't give me feet, ugly fuckers. If I've wandered in to an all male room I apologise profusely and I will turn on my extremely high black heels and shimmy my sexy lil naked ass out of here, course I'll cover up my 38 DDs, I wouldn't want to spoil your guy fun, I know you boys like to chat about stuff
Happiness will never come to those who don’t appreciate what they already have
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by poppyx
Feet, don't give me feet, ugly fuckers. If I've wandered in to an all male room I apologise profusely and I will turn on my extremely high black heels and shimmy my sexy lil naked ass out of here, course I'll cover up my 38 DDs, I wouldn't want to spoil your guy fun, I know you boys like to chat about stuff

Men? Chat? What? Is the football on?
Kiss My Wiggleass Baby
0 likes
See chatting about balls, its all good guy stuff right, big ones, odd shaped ones, hairy ones it's why us girls love you
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by poppyx
See chatting about balls, its all good guy stuff right, big ones, odd shaped ones, hairy ones it's why us girls love you

No one mentioned balls. Not once. You've just read exactly what's on your mind
Kiss My Wiggleass Baby
0 likes
See that's what finding yourself in a room of blokes does, turns my mind to jelly and I revert to type immediately but you mentioned balls,, my mind just ran with it, you are a fucking perv my friend!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by poppyx
See that's what finding yourself in a room of blokes does, turns my mind to jelly and I revert to type immediately but you mentioned balls,, my mind just ran with it, you are a fucking perv my friend!

And again, NO ONE mentioned balls.

We were talking about all kinds of different female body parts, and you've come in just chatting shit about testicals
Kiss My Wiggleass Baby
0 likes
Feet, feet, feet!!!!!!!! don't you read my posts, sometimes i think all you have on your mind is wanking
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
tatoos, can't stand to see tatoos on a woman, They flat turn me off, don't like looking at them at all, seems like these girls have no idea how ugly they are..
Constant Gardener
0 likes
I've never been a fan of unibrow, or of women who shave off their eyebrows and then tattoo new ones in place of the original equipment.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.