Login

Want 2 Be A Gal?

last reply
7 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Guys, how many of u would like 2 b a gal in your next births to get d first hand feeling of how gals enjoy sex?
Neel
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think I would for some parts (own tits, pussy etc)... but others... like periods etc... no thanks!!
Lurker
0 likes
As much as I like being a man, and my favourite fantasy is lesbians, I would love to know what a women feels. So I would like to be a girl only for lesbian sex, then change back into being a man.
0 likes
I think being a woman would be a great way to expand ones understanding of life in general, not just sex. There are a lot of things (birth, nursing, "that time of the month", not to mention differing social expectations) that they experience that we don't. Of course, there are things that we men experience differently, too. In Greek mythology, the seer Teirisias' wisdom was attributed, in part, to him having lived as a woman at one point (due to some kind of divine intervention) so that he had experienced that side of life.
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
I don't believe in second births, but I would like to experience it for a short time if that would be possible. Of course, why not.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by seeker4
I think being a woman would be a great way to expand ones understanding of life in general, not just sex. There are a lot of things (birth, nursing, "that time of the month", not to mention differing social expectations) that they experience that we don't. Of course, there are things that we men experience differently, too. In Greek mythology, the seer Teirisias' wisdom was attributed, in part, to him having lived as a woman at one point (due to some kind of divine intervention) so that he had experienced that side of life.

This. I would love to be a female for about one week to experience life from their perspective. I'd make the most of it : go out, flirt with guys, reject the annoying ones, have sex, etc. That surely would be an enlightening experience.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy
This. I would love to be a female for about one week to experience life from their perspective. I'd make the most of it : go out, flirt with guys, reject the annoying ones, have sex, etc. That surely would be an enlightening experience.

I agree, but the other way. I'd like to be a guy for a week, or something see what it's like for the other sex. It's not JUST for the sex stuff either, but all around understanding of men.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by seeker4

The transformation came about when he saw 2 sacred snakes mating,and was reversed by the same circumstance. When asked which sex had the geatest pleasure from sex, he asserted that women did.

Btw, he sas also the seer blinded by Zeus and tormented by the Harpies.... interesting life