Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What kind of panties do you like to see girls in?

last reply
8 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What kind of panties do you like to see girls in? I mostly wear thongs and gstrings. I have huge collections of them, mostly gifts from my fun friends. Do you also gift your girl friends sexy panties?
Devil's Advocate
0 likes
Wet ones.

Honestly, whatever she feels comfortable and/or sexy in. But gun to my head, I probably prefer bikini or full brief. I like a bare hip and a covered ass. A little bit silky and lacey/frilly too is nice, but not essential.
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
White cotton panties are my favorite. Maybe they remind me of the sweet beautiful girls of my youth. I still got to admit that my milf is super hot in her leopard print thong.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thin white cotton taut over her curves. They were the kind of panties my hand met the first time I ever got my hand right up a girl’s skirt. Those, or tiny see through lace that show her pussy through.
0 likes
Quote by Wilful
I probably prefer bikini

I am with Eeyore. Bikini briefs in just about any colour work best for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
THe first girl I ever had sex with wore hip huggers. Really got a charge out of seeing her in them. Married her so I could see them more often.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

It depends on the woman. Whatever color or cut best suits her figure.

What’s important to guys is, at least occasionally, seeing panties that we know immediately were meant for our eyes only 😏

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

White, completely sheer (no gusset) and cum-filled, with mine or preferably another guy's. Given my girlfriend is blessed with prominent pussy lips, the sight of her in such a state drives me crazy with lust.