Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What part of a girl you look at first when you see her? What turns you on about girls?

last reply
258 replies
22.7k views
0 watchers
3 likes
Lurker
0 likes
What part of a girl you look at first when you see her? What turns you on about girls?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Eyes, hair and smile always attract my attention to a woman, then my eyes usually move downward from there.
"Being male is a matter of birth.
Being a man is a matter of age.
Being a gentleman is a matter of choice."
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
When facing me, her smile. When her back is turned, her lower half.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Her boobs, can't help it. They are like magnets to my eyes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
her hips if they are bare.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Her eyes. Her butt turns me on most.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Face if she's facing me. Hips and ass if turned away. A nice set of curves and a good smile turn me on most.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The first part of a girl that grabs my attention is her face. A girl with gorgeous eyes and a fantastic smile is always a magnet for my gaze.

The thing that turns me on the most about girls are those soft contours and their clean, smooth skin. The better the body and the greater the attraction, the more inviting they seem for a strong, sustained hug.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If she is wearing a bathing suite, a complete head to toe. Then I'll zone in her great features.. she can have an amazing ass, and I'll check out her curves. Her eyes can be big and bright. Her lips can be lushest and plump, omg I want those around my cock right now lol. Hmmm Stomach, then it makes me think she has endurance. Good question... I just feel its so much more complex to answer.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Interesting question. I've always been drawn to the little pouch area between her bellybutton and the top of the jeans. I guess to see if it's flat or nicely rounded. I find that place on a woman to be very sexy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
so many things the way she dresses and her eyes and smile her ass then her tits I always wonder if she's trimmed or shaved clean so many things pop in my mind. I love all women they are unique and all special in their own way. but I am a ass man so gotta have a great ass.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've always been a sucker for a pretty face.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Face first... but breasts are a quick second. A mischievous sparkle in her eyes will turn me on more than anything!
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Eyes first, I love eyes. Lips are a close second.

What turns me on about girls? Beyond the obvious? Their necks. A woman exposing her neck to you is such a thrilling thing. The curve above their hips. The way they laugh, and talk, and sigh. The way they smile. The way their minds work. The secret turn-ons they have hiding in the back of their minds, like a new world waiting to be discovered.
Lurker
0 likes
Body contours, from the shoulders to the hips
Chuckanator
0 likes
A general question that I will answer "depends." The setting sets the tone. At a distance, the overall poise and image. Up close, the face, smile, and friendliness. At beach, the figure. Each situation is different.
Lurker
0 likes
Firstly Eyes, then the rest of the face. A beautiful smile is always nice to see :-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm a tit man, always have been. Then the face, and then the waist and hips. Nothing like a full breasted, slim waisted, bubble butt-ed, pretty woman. Hehehe....
Lurker
0 likes
her posture the way she holds herself in public, Also her eyes and the way she smiles.

Biggest turn on the panty line in her tight skirt or jeans
0 likes
Of course there are parts of a woman, of that every man, that is not gay, loves, but you gotta admire her eyes. Really, her whole face, but her eyes are what you look at first on her face. They are part of the beautiful package.
Lurker
0 likes
Her curves. Hips ,ass ,breasts, thighs... Oh my
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Her face and the lady behind it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
'Look at first' and 'turns you on' are two separate questions.

I look at her face, that's an important part of who she is.

What turns me on, however, are shapely, womanly hips and thighs. That's what gets my blood pumping
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am an ass man. So the butt first and then the face
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
eyes and a cute smile get m every time
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Face, eyes, legs, boobs...In that order
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I have a thing for hair. A good hairstyle or long hair really turns me on
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Legs/Butt
My Stories

No Ordinary Gal

Fucked and Taken

That Special Evening
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
A girls butt is usually the first thing I notice, I really do have a thing for girl butts.