4 (2 votes) 13%
5 (3 votes) 20%
6+ (2 votes) 13%
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
whether it be str8/gay/bi
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Boringly it seems to be 3 for me excluding myself!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Early teens, group sex involved ,ME, MYSELF, & I
Early 20s,added one more,my GF
Early 30s,Wife & another female.leading to swinging,
Resulting in ours & their divorce.
Mid 50s 2nd divorce..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Who's countin'? Not me whilst I'm gettin a good rogerin
Lurker
0 likes
I may be the only one on this site to only be with one other person at a time.
Wow.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by c50t
I may be the only one on this site to only be with one other person at a time.
Wow.

I've actually only been with one other person. I would like to try and have sex in a group, though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just me and my sex partner but i'll really like to try more
Fireman
0 likes
I've had several FFM. My current GF and I are looking for another woman to join us. For some reason it's been difficult, but we are not giving up. She is bi-curious.
Lurker
0 likes
We stayed at an adult nudist resort. Sex seemed to happen all the time, however, it had to be indoors during daylight hours. Every night at 9, they was a dance it the cafeteria. Women could go nude, but lingerie was encouraged. Men were nude. There was a large crowd there all week. I don't think anyone ever skipped out on the dance. It didn't take long and the entire room was an orgy. It would spill outside. It was nothing to see a couple pass out from it all and be laying in the grass next morning. I managed to always make it back to a bed. Never with the same woman. Only once the entire week did I wake in the room we had rented. Not only that, I woke one morning with a woman only to find my wife with her hubby in the other bed! May have been 50 or more couples there.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
5 was the most. It was, to say the very least, a very interesting, eventful, and longggg night.